15 Ways to make a little money online: a Bucky Bang 365 guide (*updated)
1) Clixsense – The biggest paid to click site: Get paid forviewing real ads, doing small tasks, filling out surveys,and taking (free) offers. All while you do your usualsurfing. (Some tips to get you started)
2) Poker freerolls –Did you know that all poker rooms hold freerolltournaments with real prizes but with absolutely NObuy-in necessary?And, did you know that by signing up to those pokerrooms through big affiliates can get youaccess to exclusive freerolls with even lesscompetition and thus a greater chance to cash in?(*Unfortunately, most poker rooms don’t accept U.S.customers at this time)
3) Clickworker - Perform small tasks, mainly: writing, translating, data collection, and research in English/Dutch/German/French etc. You will need to do some assessments before you can see most of the jobs. Payments are made once a week to Paypal or Moneybookers with no minimum threshold so its easy to give it a try and see if you like it or not. The site looks quite professional and runs very smoothly, based in Germany.$ 4) Cloud Crowd - Just like Clickworker, but only pays out in Paypal. Has the advantage that its platform is Facebook based, so you can play around with your Facebook while making some money on the side! Mostly writing, editing, and research type work. As usual youll need to determine whether the wage offered is a good deal. Dont waste your time doing hard work and earning minimal amounts. One thing I really like about Cloud Crowd is that they pay out daily. *Update: I also highly recommend: Loot palace – get paid5) Amazon mechanical turk - Another similar site, most suitable directly in 1 of thefor U.S. residents. Offers some of the better rates, but unless 100+ available gift vouchers that theyyou’re in the U.S. or India, payment is only in Amazon.com will email straight tovouchers. They also require tax information for all workers . your account.
6) Pickydomains - Give suggestions for domain names, get picked, get paid, cash in viaPaypal, easy right? Great, fun site, recommended! Pickydomains7) Squadhelp - Similar to pickydomains but this one seems to have a bit more users &better pay. There are also more things to suggest than just domain names: companynames, slogans, logos, etc. Payments made to Paypal. Squadhelp8) Fiverr - What are you willing to do for $5? Popular website where you can offer anyservice for a fixed price of $5. Check out some of the posts there for ideas to unleashyour inner entrepreneurial beast. Pay and get paid with Paypal. Fiverr9) SEOclerks - One of the better Fiverr alternatives. Without the $5 restriction, moreof a SEO focus though. SEOclerks
10) Sponsored tweets - Is your Twitter account at least 60 days old? Do you have atleast 50 followers? Have you made at least 100 tweets? If the answer to the above is 3xyes, then you are ready to get paid for tweeting. Minimum payment per tweet is $0.10,it can take a while to get selected by advertisers and dont expect to be tweeting everyday. Nice addition to the arsenal though, especially as you start making $3 to $4 dollarsper tweet and possibly more depending on how influential you are.
11) Write articles and put them on revenue sharing websites where you get50% to 80% of the ad revenue generated from your article page. There are 2main benefits: you can write about anything you are knowledgeable about,and you can take advantage of the existing traffic visiting those sites.Examples of these sites are Squidoo, InfoBarrel, and Seekyt, ranked inorder of popularity. Keep in mind though that the more popular the site,the more competition you face in terms of article quality as well as themore rules you will need to follow, so there’s always a trade off.
12) Why share revenue when you can keep it all yourself?If you want to start your own site and need something that is: a) free, b) requires no websitemaking knowledge, and c) allows you to post ads & affiliate links, then youshould go for Weebly. Ive looked around and decided that this was the host that best suited myneeds and so far I havent been disappointed. If you sign up through this link you also get a $10free credit should you eventually decide to go premium. (I havent yet but I am stronglyconsidering the starter package for $3.29 per month) So take a look, and publish a site, it onlytakes 15 minutes!Once you’ve got your site you can monetize it by putting ads on it, I recommend going for thebig companies Amazon Associates and Google Adsense. BTW before you invite your friendsover, why not boost your image a little bit with some extra website hits, some more Facebookfans, and a few Retweets about your site through a free social exchangenetwork such as: Addmefast , Youlikehits, or Link Collider (See review). After all, who wantsto visit a site no one else seems to visit.
13) Bookies love giving out sign-up bonuses in the hope that customers stay and giveeverything back and then some. However if you are able to control yourself, the initial bonusand the many, many, ongoing promotions they hold are definitely positive expected valueevents that you want to take advantage of. If the idea of betting on positive expected value isstill too risky for you then you can always take the matched betting approach for a risk freeway to convert those bonuses to cold hard cash. Here’s a review on some of the majorbookmakers and how good their promotions & odds are. (*Unfortunately many sportsbooksdo not accept U.S. customers)
If you’re from Holland: lucky you!14) Moneymiljonair - Only accepts Holland residents. Get ads emailed straight to yourinbox, click for cash. Very easy to use, they send emails clearly identifiable under theMoneymiljonair name. All you have to do is click the view ads button which opens a newscreen, give it a few seconds to load, and then close it. Theres no need to even view them andyou can open multiple screens simultaneously; huge advantages over the international sites.Also the best pay rates Ive seen: currently at 1.25 eurocents per ad; much higher thanClixsense. Have existed for years and have always paid out to me. Moneymiljonair15) Shopbuddie - If you shop online at Dutch webshops youll want to sign up to Shopbuddie.Simply click the link from shopbuddie and proceed to yourwehkamp, bol, v&d, hema, zalando, bijenkorf, groupon, etc accounts the next time you wantto make a purchase. You then get around 1-5% cashback on your purchase price. Works like acharm. This one is not as unique as most countries have a similar cashback/reward scheme.If you like to shop online though, there is absolutely no reason not to use one of these!Shopbuddie
Now this is the part where I promote my website a little bit:I’ve gone through some great money making tips to fill your e-wallets, but what aboutactually using that e-wallet? For the ones getting paid out to Paypal, Paypal is huge so I’msure you guys can figure that one out on your own. You can also transfer money back to yourbank accounts though there’s usually a withdrawal charge. However, a few sites, as well asmost of the betting and poker sites, allow payouts in Moneybookers. This is usually thefastest and most efficient ways to transfer money between bookies and poker rooms and Iwould argue that they are an even bigger player in the gambling market than Paypal.The problem I have with Moneybookers is that there aren’t that many places to spend thatmoney. That’s why I’ve spent a lot of time searching all across the web, finally coming upwith a small list of shops that accept the Moneybookers digital wallet. I think it’s one of theunique features of my site and hope you will take some time to check it out.(*Again sorry for our U.S. friends but you can’t use Moneybookers to transact money togambling firms)
Visit me @http://buckybang365.weebly.com/Or check out my guides @http://www.slideshare.net/buckybang365/http://www.scribd.com/buckybang365Watch out for my upcoming presentation:“How to create a flashy Slideshare presentationin less than 10 minutes – the flyer method”