4. Do you think there is enough environmental education in schools?
5. Who is responsible for the most damage of the environment in your opinion? 94.59% 5.41%
6. If you say Developed countries is more responsible, why do you think so?
7. If you say Poor countries is more responsible, why do you think so? 25% 25% 12%
8. What technologies is most effective to reduce the use of natural sources? choose more than one? 67.57% 48.65% 64.86% 54.05%
9. Rank the following environmental issues as what you think is most common in the world :
10. What do you think will have the big impact in protecting the environment ? by giving the most important number 1 Value 1 2 3 Average Rank cut down on energy use 10 23 4 1.8 recycling 17 6 14 1.9 cut down on carbon use 12 8 17 2.1
11. How often you do the following: Item Always Sometimes Rarely Never Limiting the use of plastic bags 13.5% 40.5% 24.3% 21.6% Switch off lights when not in use 59.5% 24.3% 8.1% 8.1% Transport in public transportations 8.1% 8.1% 51.4% 32.4% Volunteer to clean the beaches or city streets 5.4% 27.0% 43.2% 24.3% Average %: 21.6% 25.0% 31.8% 21.6%
12. What other steps you could take to help the environment? * car pool, live in an apartment, travel less frequently by plane, reuse things, shop carefully * Contribute to the abolition of desertification, And guidance on energy and water consumption, Can also determine a day on each month does not allow to use a cars and trucks * Decrease the use of water. Turn off the water tab during my teeth wash + shower. People should be more involved with recycling paper. I think it would leave a good impact with the environment because there will be a stable balance between the waste and recycling part. Plus, Masdar is in the process of building a carbon-neutral zero-waste city. People should be more aware of Masdar's projects. Their projects are about renewable energy.
* Do my best to make sure the people around me do their part in helping the environment * Help make others aware; be mindful of water useage; cut down on paper use; recycle as many things as possible; basically don't consume too much! * keep the environment clean * make taxes for those who don't obey rules