Most parents do not find it difficult to keep the baby safe until he/she starts crawling or walking around. Of course this is also one of the moments that are most awaited by the parents and they need to take extra care of their baby, once he/she starts crawling or walking. Being curious about the new things around, the baby goes around sometimes unknowingly exposing himself/herself to danger.
BubsnGrubs in Brisbane that delivers across Australia including Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Adelaide, Tasmania and Perth is a leading store dealing in baby products and can provide the various items needed to safeguard the baby.
• There should be baby monitors positioned in the baby nursery to keep a check on the activities of the baby. These may be just audio monitors or both audio-video. These help parents to keep an eye on the baby and prevent him from getting into any danger.
• There should be cot lights next to the baby cot or crib, especially at night. If the baby suddenly wakes up at night, he/she might get scared if either it is too dark or way too bright. The shiny sparkling cot lights not only keep the baby calm but also help him to sleep again.
• Entry to places like kitchen, bathroom and also the entry and exit of the staircases should be made childproof by setting up door barrier gates which prevent the baby from crossing them and go ahead. This may prevent babies from slipping, falling and tripping from the staircase, etc.
• High Chair: These chairs should be able to hold the child without tripping or shaking. High chairs are available with a reclining back and also feature a snack tray.
• Safety latches should be put onto door handles, gate handles, dustbin lids, etc. cabinet locks should be put onto cabinets, washer/dryer opening and also on microwaves and other electrical appliances. The use of corner guards along the corners of tables, shelves, beds and other furniture items also ensures the safety of the child.
• Parents should also make sure that the baby furniture is also safe and comfortable like the baby crib and cot, chair, etc. It should be comfortable for the baby. There should not be any switches or wires hanging around the crib or baby cot.