Avancos brochure talent_acqusition
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×
 

Avancos brochure talent_acqusition

on

  • 212 views

 

Statistics

Views

Total Views
212
Views on SlideShare
212
Embed Views
0

Actions

Likes
0
Downloads
3
Comments
0

0 Embeds 0

No embeds

Accessibility

Categories

Upload Details

Uploaded via as Adobe PDF

Usage Rights

© All Rights Reserved

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Processing…
Post Comment
Edit your comment

Avancos brochure talent_acqusition Avancos brochure talent_acqusition Presentation Transcript

  • HOW CANYOU MAKETHE RIGHTDECISION...
  • IF YOU CAN’TSEE THEBIG PICTURE?Avancos gives you the big picture by providing big data about yourindustry to help you develop the right workforce and business strategiesto stay ahead of the curve.
  • GET CONTROLOF YOURPROCESS ANDPRODUCTIVITY.Talent AcquisitionExpand your access to talent by viewing the entire landscape.Avancos recognizes that most organizations are under pressure to do more withless and are accountable to deliver a return on investment. Advanced Insight™Intelligence and Advanced Insight™ Consulting enable businesses to expandtheir access to talent, increase the number of direct hires and give them thecapability to focus on the core passive 80% of the hires they need to make.Avancos can support businesses by developing a strategy and/or managingthe remaining difficult to fill 20% of the remaining hires.
  • Tapping Into Passive Channels Represents aSubstantial Opportunity for Better Hires 17% Candidates Classify Themselves as ACTIVE 83% Of the 17%... Candidates Classify Themselves as PASSIVE From 2007-2011 Applications from Job Postings Increased by: 167% 1 in 4 Job Seekers Applied to at LeastPASSIVE candidates are typically TEN Separate Employers Onlinethe most qualified and are notactively looking for a job. At Avancoswe search for both types of candidatesto ensure we find the BEST talent 844 Unique Online Visitorsfor your business. on Average Yields a Single Hire Source: LinkedIn & CEB
  • Better Optimize Your PerformanceInsight.Better 60% 60% 60% 30% 30% 30% 30% 30% 30%Decisions. Improved Reduced Improved the Time Cost the Quality Per Hire Per Hire of HireBetter Avancos has provided value creation products and services to over 100 companies globally,Talent. including: • 2 of the world’s largest banking institutions • 2 of the top 5 global consulting firmsThe Avancos Difference • 2 of the largest engineering solutions companiesAvancos is dedicated to build and grow companies in • Over 15 of the world’s top 500 mostan ever evolving business environment. The Avancos respected firms.process provides big data and intelligence about yourindustry and the people who are advancing it, as wellas discovery of industry knowledge and insight toadvance your business to its full potential.
  • ADVANCINGBEYONDTALENT. Advanced Insight™ TOMER Advanced Insight™ CUS Intelligence Consulting Rediscover your industry, Competitive recruitment advance your business. process development.Managed Services Talent AcquisitionAdaptive and powerful Expand your access to findoutsourced recruitment. the best talent by viewing the entire landscape.
  • mark.sawyer@avancos-global.com EMEAAPkeith.shepherd@avancos-global.com Americaswww.avancos-global.comIndianapolis • Columbus • Spain • India • Scandinavia • Germany • UK • China advancing potential