A combination of:
- grew: past tense of grow
- booster: a person or thing that helps increase or promote something in
particular (Oxford American Dictionaries)
- fanciful: unique name, word is not found in the dictionary
- protectable: no current trademarks for the name
- ambiguous: can be used as a noun or verb, “We should Grewster that workout”
- proper name: makes it easier to remember
person or thing that helps promote growth
New Logo Concept
Arch symbol resembles a glider; associated with flight; symbolizes flight, achievement, speed
Similar to NIKE Swoosh, associated with sports, health, fitness
Easy to read brand name; font and color attract attention
Orange represents enthusiasm, happiness, determination, attraction, success, encouragement, and stimulation.
Orange increases oxygen supply to the brain, produces an invigorating effect, and stimulates mental activity. It is highly
accepted among young people.
As a citrus color, orange is associated with healthy food and stimulates appetite. Orange is the color of fall and harvest.
In heraldry, orange is symbolic of strength and endurance.
Orange has very high visibility, so you can use it to catch attention and highlight the most important elements of your
Title Font: FF mt
Tag Line Font: Universal LT Std Condensed
Without gradient on glider or shadows,
ideal for t-shirts and other cloth prints.
Inspiring Logos and Variations
Color Inspiration Curve Symbol Inspiration Font Inspiration
Horizontal Logo Inspiration
Also legible with reduced size and
black and white for printing.
The letter G and glider symbol can
stand by themselves for marketing
Inspiring Logos and Variations
Using original Jacksonfilm font
The Grewster Goals guide the behaviors and attitudes of our employees:
“I inspire people to change their lives and become better people”
- Every assignment a Grewster Team Member does has a purpose, and is helping someone
change their life.
“I am constantly growing as a person with ever article, graphic, or page that I create.”
- A Grewster Team Member learns from his or her teammates and is constantly growing as a person,
making the Grewster lifestyle their own.
“No plan or theory is 100%, I will challenge any and all articles written on our site or any other.”
- Many of the topics listed on Grewster are based on science that will change with new discoveries.
Grewster Team Members will always have an open mind to all new theories and discovers, and post them
“I live by the Grewster lifestyle.”
- It’s hard to take advice from a team that doesn’t believe in what they write. Grewster Team Members will, in
the best of their ability, test out the articles of the site and live a healthy lifestyle.
A Healthy Campus
The Grewster website will feature amenities to assist a healthy lifestyle.
- Free membership to a gym nearby.
- Regularly scheduled gym times during work.
- Healthy foods and drinks in snack machines.
The Grewster mission is to ignite positive life transformations. We provide the most cutting edge
news on fitness, nutrition and self-improvement. We find the tools and motivation to become better
versions of ourselves and give that information to the world.
The Grewster Mission Statement is directed at employees, but still gives our purpose to our
readers. By using the word “we”, it creates a camaraderie among the team and a call to action.
The mission statement will be featured on our website, as well as in our offices.
Our tagline speaks to the consumer who is ready for a change in their life.
The tagline also serves as a call to action; it speaks to the consumer and tells them it’s time to
change. It is reminiscent of the sleeping giant metaphor.
It is short, unique and positive.
Descriptive - describes Grewster’s promise to change your life.
The tagline is short, easy to remember, and motivational.