1. BRUNO AMARAL social media consultant www.brunoamaral.eu
2. PR AND BEHAVIORON THE SOCIAL WEB
3. WHAT IS PR?http://deﬁningpublicrelations.wikispaces.com/Photo: http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/ntr23/187226087/
4. WHAT IS PR? CIPR MANAGEMENT OF COMMUNICATION RELATIONSHIPShttp://deﬁningpublicrelations.wikispaces.com/
5. WHAT IS PR? CIPR MANAGEMENT OF COMMUNICATION RELATIONSHIPS Public relations is the discipline which looks after reputation, with the aim of earning understanding and support and inﬂuencing opinion and behaviour. It is the planned and sustained effort to establish and maintain goodwill and mutual understanding between an organisation and its publics.http://www.cipr.co.uk/content/about-us/about-pr
6. WHAT IS PR?CIPR MANAGEMENT OFCOMMUNICATION RELATIONSHIPSPublic relations is the management ofcommunication between an organization and itspublics — Grunig and Hunt, 1984
7. WHAT IS PR? CIPR MANAGEMENT OF COMMUNICATION RELATIONSHIPS Public relations is the strategic management of relationships between an organization and its diverse publics, through the use of communication, mutual understanding, realize organizational goals, and serves the public interest. — Flynn, Gregory and ValinFlynn, Gregory and Valin
8. WHAT IS PR? CIPR MANAGEMENT OF COMMUNICATION RELATIONSHIPS Public relations is a strategic communication process that builds mutually beneﬁcial relationships between organizations and their publics. — PRSAhttp://www.nevillehobson.com/2012/03/02/public-relations-redeﬁned/Our objective :- to deﬁne online relationships- to list a number of tools and resources essential for strategic communication on the web
9. WHAT ARERELATIONSHIPS?Relationships form when both parties perceivesimilar values systems and as a result altertheir behavior in accordance.
11. RELATIONSHIPS ON THE WEB PLATFORMS CHANNELS CONTENT CONTEXTWe connect through a vast number of platforms and channels, displaying and identifyingvalues.Different channels are used for different purposes (contexts) and the content found in eachchannel also differs as a result.people: http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/mi-ki/2480460182facebook and ﬂickr: http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/ansik/4425771596/
12. RELATIONSHIPS ON THE WEB A COHERENT CORPORATE VOICE ACROSS THE WEBMore than worry about controlling the conversation, brands and organisations need to focuson being coherent across all of it’s owned (social) media.
13. BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS ORGANIZATION CHANNEL PUBLIC CONTEXT Effective communication leads to BEHAVIORFor an organisation or brand, a relationship occurs when for a given context (or purpose) it isable to communicate with Publics and is able to inﬂuence their behavior or change it’s ownbehavior.There are a number of levels of behavior change that exceed the scope of this presentation.KEY TO SUCCESS- ﬁnd the right channel for the right Public- be aware of your purpose- prepare to adapt- monitor and listen
14. MEASURE DIALOGUE CAMPAIGNS +MONITOR CHANNELSBuilding relationships is about listening and actingPhoto: http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/ecstaticist/1340787730/
17. MEASURING+ MONITORING TOOLS WIDE SCOPE: CATEGORY, SECTOR, BRAND WHAT WILL WE MONITOR AND WHAT WILL WE DO WITH THAT INFORMATION?http://www.internetzarada.org/blog/wp-content/upload/2009/04/radian6screenshot.jpg