1. Calling all Allied Health Students
Come to a meeting in the Library to meet with
your Academic Advisors and Instructors
Information about resources available to you will
Date: March 18th – Tuesday
Where: Woodlawn Library
Times: After class at 1:00 pm
Before class at 5:30 pm
Allied Health Meeting
2. Main Campus – Woodlawn, Room 219
March 10th – 13th, Monday through Thursday
3. Are you in need of a part-time job while still in
If yes, Career Services is seeking a work study
$9.00 an hour 20 hours a week
GPA, Attendance, experience, & Background
will be considered
See Mr. Charlie King or Dr. Erica Okere in Career Services to apply.
Deadline Friday, March 14 at Noon
4. Ride Metro’s Rt. 43 Woodlawn-Evendale
• Buses run approximately every hour weekdays
6:50 a.m. to 9:20 p.m.
• Service from downtown Cincinnati along Reading Rd.
• Fare - $1.75 in Zone 1/$2.65 in Zone 2 (Reading and
Students you know go Metro
5. Summer Camps For Your Kids . . .
Summer Classes For You
See the library’s website for camp information.
6. Ambassador Honor
Is collecting Box Tops to
benefit the Princeton
Please save your tops and place in the boxes in the
at both Woodlawn and Norwood!!!
7. Need Money?
8. Remember, it’s the law
Smokers must be
away from the
doors of any public
9. Our student health insurance provider, Collegiate Insurance Resources,
has improved their student portal page with improved functionality, user
friendliness, and allows student to navigate their health insurance
options. There are also options for dental, vision, property and
international travel insurance.
Here is the link to the new site:
Student Health Insurance
90% Attendance = Good Grades
90% Attendance = Good Pay
11. Did you know you can email
your Department Chair from ECOLLEGE?
Click on the Email tab & select their name