1. AutoRecover makes it possible to retrieve old versions of your presentations and is useful if you forget to save or if you save unwanted changes. To set your presentation to automatically save every time you edit: o Click File o Click Options o Click Save o Check Save AutoRecover information box
2. When they are added to your presentation they become part of the presentation file. Makes for easy access and editing to videos. To embed a video: oInsert oVideo…Then from file or Clip Art
3. This feature allows you to control the size and the quality of your video. To make your presentation into a video: o File o Save & Send o Create Video
4. Pick your laser color under Slide Show, Set Up Slide Show. In Slide Show view: oHold down CTRL oClick the left mouse button
5. Name your sections that you can find groups of slides. They can also be used to outline major points in your PowerPoint presentation. Go to Slide Sorter, Right Click in between the slides and then click Add Section.
6. You control the presentation while someone else watches from a different location All you need is PowerPoint and your audience needs a browser and a phone Use your Windows Live Account
7. Very helpful if you are working with others to create your slide show. Go to the Review Tab and click Compare. Then choose the file that you want to compare with.
8. Use Word Mobile on your Windows Phone 7 to edit and view your Word documents on your phone anytime. It is already downloaded on your phone so all you have to do is get started.
9. You can easily find your way through long documents. You can do partial searches so you don’t have to know exactly what you are searching for. Just click on the Home Tab and click Find.
10. You can organize your commands so the ones you use most frequently are all together. Click the File Tab. Hit Options. Find Customize Ribbon on the left hand side. Organize it the way you want it.