In this webinar we explore the main issues which Service Area Businesses (SABs) face with local search and how these can be overcome. …
In this webinar we explore the main issues which Service Area Businesses (SABs) face with local search and how these can be overcome.
SABs often struggle to gain prominence in local search due to their lack of a physical location, or their reluctance to promote their location. Google+ comes up short when catering to the needs of SABs so just what can they do to gain traction in local SERPs and start winning new customers?
We are joined by 2 people who have all (well most!) of the answers!
Matthew Hunt runs successful Toronto-based local consultancy Small Business Online Coach and handles search marketing for many SABs across a number of different sectors. Matt is a highly knowledgeable & engaging speaker and is a regular commentator on industry developments. He also contributes to the annual Local Search Ranking Factors Survey.
Thomas Ballantyne is Marketing Director of Bulwark Pest Control, a highly successful Pest Control business operating in 13 metropolitan areas across the US. Thomas has over 8 years experience of marketing an SAB business and is a regular speaker at search events and a contributor to the Local Ranking Factors Survey.
- Key Issues Facing SABs in Local Search
- Google+/Places Optimization (for SABs)
- Citation Tactics & Opportunities (for SABs)
- Review Generating Tactics (for SABs)
- On-Site Optimization, Content & Landing Page Strategy (for SABs)
- Matthew Hunt - Search Engine Marketing Expert - www.smallbusinessonlinecoach.com
- Thomas Ballantyne - Marketing Director - www.bulwarkpestcontrol.com