2. Have you heard them all.“It’s not my fault, it’s that…“he gave me a bad idea”“no one told me about the facts”“no one taught me that strategy”“my job takes up too much time”
3. The fact is that if you want to be successful. You need to stop pointing your finger at other people or entities. You must accept the fact that you are the one who is responsible for every decision you make. It’syour decision to do or not to do.
4. No one forced you to do anythingyou don’t like. No one prevented you from learning more about the thing you like.
5. No one forced you to stay with the problems arisen after you madethe decision. No one forced you to even start doing anything you like in the first place.
6. Dont blame anyone, never complain of anyoneor anything, because basically you have made of your life what you wanted.
7. Accept the difficulties of edifyingyourself and the worth of starting to correct your character. The triumph of the true man arises from the ashes of his mistakes.
8. Never complain of your lonelinessor your luck. Face it with courage and accept it. Somehow, they are the result of your acts and it shows that youll always win.
9. Dont feel frustrated of your ownfailures; nor blame them on someoneelse. Accept yourself now or youll go on justifying yourself like a child. Remember that any time is good to start and that no time is so good to give up.
10. Dont forget that the cause of yourpresent is your past, as the cause of your future will be your present.
11. Learn from the brave, from the strong, from who doesnt accept situations, from who will live in spite of everything.
12. Think less of your problems and more of your work. Learn to arisefrom your pain, and to be greater than the greatest of your obstacles.
13. Look at the mirror of yourself and youll be free and strong and youllstop being a puppet of circumstances. For you yourself are your destiny.
14. Maybe you don’t know about the fieldthat you are interested. That’s your responsibility, so go learn about it.
15. Maybe you don’t have a plan. That’syour responsibility, so go create one or look into using someone else’s.
16. Maybe you don’t like yourlife situation now. That’syour responsibility, so go and change for getting a new one.
17. Maybe you don’t have the time in your day to work for your dream. That’s your responsibility, so make the time and get up 15 minutes earlier.
18. Maybe you don’t even know how to succeed. That’s yourresponsibility, so go read some books, sign up for a course, find the mentor.
19. Taking responsibility for your life is the first step to makingyourself a prosperous life. It might not be easy to do at first, but accepting this responsibility will lead to your success!
20. Wake up and stare at the sun in the mornings and breathe the sun ofdawn. Youre part of the strength of your life now. Rise up, fight, walk, be sure and youll win in life.
21. Dont ever think offate. For fate is the excuse of failures. Thank You Very Much Sompong Yusoontorn