2. Success isn‟t given. It‟s earned. On the track, on the field,
in the gym. With blood, sweat, and the occasional tear.
Success isn‟t a result of spontaneous combustion. You
must set yourself on fire.
3. Every successful person has a painful story. Every painful story
has a successful ending. Accept the pain and get ready for
success. Success isn‟t defined by those who fought and never
fell, but by those who fought, fell and rose again.
4. Success isn‟t what others can see,
but how you feel. It‟s living your truth
and doing what makes you truly
happy. That‟s success. Success is
liking yourself, liking what you do,
and liking how you do it.
5. It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare.
It is because we do not dare that they are difficult. In
order to succeed, your desire for success should be
greater than your fear of failure.
6. The strongest factor for
success is self-esteem:
believing you can do it,
believing you deserve it,
believing you will get it!
7. The price of success is hard work,
dedication to the job at hand, and the
determination that whether we win or
lose, we have applied the best of
ourselves to the task at hand.
Success doesn‟t just come and find
you, you have to go out and get it.
8. Success seems to be connected with action. Successful
people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don‟t quit.
The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too
high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.
9. If you really want to do something, you will find a way. If you don‟t,
you‟ll find an excuse. Action is the foundational key to all success.
Imperfect action is better than perfect inaction. Success consists
of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
10. Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in
never making the same one a second time. Success
shouldn‟t always be measured by a number, but by your
ongoing commitment to change.
11. Success isn‟t always about „Greatness‟, it‟s about consistency.
Consistent, hard work gains success. Greatness will come.
Success isn‟t overnight. It‟s when everyday you get a little
better than the day before. It all adds up.
12. Success isn‟t everything but it
makes a man stand straight.
Successful people aren‟t born that
way. They become successful by
establishing the habit of doing
things unsuccessful people don‟t
like to do. The successful people
don‟t always like these things
themselves; they just get on and
13. There is no
attain it - in
elevator to success. You have to take the stairs. Every
accomplishment has a price tag attached to it. The
always whether you are willing to pay the price to
hard work, sacrifice, patience, faith and endurance.
14. Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard,
then succeed on purpose. Success is a vehicle which
moves a wheel called “Hard Work”, but the journey is
impossible without fuel called “Self Confidence”.
15. The road to success is not straight.
There is a curve called Failure,
a loop called Confusion,
speed bumps called Friends,
red lights called Enemies,
caution lights called Family,
you will have flat tires called Jobs,
but if you have a spare called Determination,
an engine called Perseverance,
a driver called Will power,
you will make it to a place called Success.
16. The definition of success is to live your life in a way that
causes you to feel a ton of pleasure and very little painand because of your lifestyle, have the people around you
feel a lot more pleasure than they do pain.
17. Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start
thinking of yourself as a success. The difference between
a successful person and others is not a lack of strength,
not a lack of knowledge,
Thank You Very Much
but rather a lack in will.