2. In life there are really only two choices that we have to make. We can choose to either find a reason to complain about life, even though all these amazing miracles are taking place every second, or we can choose to appreciate the gift it all is. Here is the story of the man, who has positive thoughts.
3. Jerry is the executive chef of a restaurant. He is always in a good mood. When someone would ask him how he wasdoing, he would always reply, “If I were any better, I would be twins!”
4. Many of the waiters at his restaurantquit their jobs when he changed jobs,so they could follow him around from restaurant to restaurant.
5. Why？Because Jerry was a naturalmotivator. If an employee was having a bad day, Jerry was always there,telling the employee how to look on the positive side of the situation.
6. Seeing this style really made me curious, soone day I went up to Jerry and asked him： "I dont get it! No one can be a positive person all of the time. How do you do it?"
7. Jerry replied, "Each morning Iwake up and say to myself, I havetwo choices today. I can choose tobe in a good mood or I can choose to be in a bad mood. I always choose to be in a good mood.
8. Each time something bad happens, I can choose to be victim or I can choose to learnfrom it. I always choose to learn from it.
9. Every time someone comes to mecomplaining, I can choose to accepttheir complaining or I can point out the positive side of life. I always choose the positive side of life."
10. "Life is all about choices. Whenyou cut away all the junk every situation is a choice."
11. "You choose how you react to situations. You choose how people will affect your mood.You choose to be in a good mood or bad mood. Its your choice how you live your life."
12. Several years later, I heard that Jerry accidentally did something you are never supposed to do in the restaurant business. He left the back door of his restaurantopen. And then ??? In the morning, he was robbed and shot by three armed men.
13. I saw Jerry about six months after the accident. When I asked him how he was. He replied, "If I were any better, Id be twins. Want to see my scars?"
14. I declined to see his wounds, but did ask him what had gone through his mind as the robbery took place. "Thefirst thing that went through my mind was that I should have locked the back door," Jerry replied.
15. "Then, after they shot me, as I lay on the floor, I remembered that I hadtwo choices: I could choose to live or could choose to die. I chose to live."
16. But when they wheeled me into the EmergencyRoom and I saw the expression on the faces of the doctors and nurses, I got really scared. In their eyes, I read Hes a dead man.’
17. “Well, there was a big nurse shouting questions at me, “Was you allergic to anything?” ‘Yes,’ I replied and yelled, ‘Bullets!’ Over theirlaughter, I told them, I am choosing to live. Please operate on me as if I am alive, not dead!!!
18. Jerry lived thanks to the skill of his doctors, but also because of his amazing attitude.
19. Moral Lesson # 1 : You always have two choices to make decision.Every day you have the choice to either hate your life or to enjoy it. Choosing thelatter allows us to tap into our natural state of joy, and this allows life to functionsmoothly and efficiently without any need for drama.
20. Moral Lesson # 2 : Your attitude determines your choice.The only thing that is truly yours -- that no one can control or take from you-is yourattitude. If you have positive attitude, you can see the bright side of the obstacles.
21. Moral Lesson # 3 : Positive choices bring positive outcomes.When we accept what shows up in our world with appreciation and joy, we placeinto motion forces that allow for more things to show up that will naturally bring usmore appreciation and joy.
22. Moral Lesson # 4 : You are the creator of YOUR LIFE!!!So when it comes down to it, life is actually extremely simple. We’re the ones whoget to choose. Energy simply responds to us because we are the creator. Thechoice is entirely up to us because again, we are the creators. Thank You Very Much Sompong Yusoontorn