2. No matter how difficult the past, you can always
begin again today. No matter what you go
through in this world, there will always be new
experiences and new day to come.
3. No matter how many
mistakes you make or
how slow you progress,
you are still way ahead of
everyone who isn’t trying.
4. No matter how many times you break down, there is
always a little piece of you that says no you are not
done yet, get back up!!!
5. No matter what we want of life, we have to give up
something in order to get it. No matter where you go or
what you do, you live your entire life within the confines
of your head.
6. No matter what obstacles get in your way. If you really
believe it was meant to be, you just have to be patient. No
matter sort of difficulties, how painful experience is, if
you lose your hope, that’s your real disaster.
7. No matter how many
bumps you come across
in life, you just gotta keep
moving because you never
know how far you’re
going to get in life.
8. No matter what you do, no matter how many times you screw up and
think to yourself “there’s no point to carry on”, no matter how many
people tell you that you can’t do it - keep going. Don’t quit. Don’t quit
because a month from now you will be that much closer to your goal
than you are now. Yesterday you said tomorrow. Make today count.
9. Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there
are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to
be born. As fast as each opportunity presents itself, use it! No
matter how tiny an opportunity it may be, use it!
10. No matter how many people believe or don’t believe in
you, you must be the ultimate believer in yourself!!! You
are special, and you still have something unique to offer.
Your life, because of who you are, has meaning.
11. No matter how hard things seem, there is always something
good around the corner Every experience, no matter how bad it
seems, holds within it a blessing of some kind. The goal is to
12. No matter how badly people treat you, never
drop down to their level. Just know you’re
better and walk away.
13. No matter how good or bad you think life is, wake
up each day and be Thankful for life. Someone
somewhere else is fighting to survive.
14. No matter what you’ve done for yourself or for humanity, if
you can’t look back on having given love and attention to
your own family, what have you really accomplished?
15. Live this day as if it will be your last. Remember that you will only find
''tomorrow'' on the calendars of fools. Forget yesterday's defeats and
ignore the problems of tomorrow. This is it. Make it the best day of
your year. The saddest words you can ever utter are, ''If I had my life to
live over again.'' Take the baton, now. Run with it! This is your day!
16. Beginning today, treat everyone you meet, friend or foe, loved one or
stranger, as if they were going to be dead at midnight. Extend to each
person, no matter how trivial the contact, all the care and kindness
and understanding and love that you can muster, and do it with no
thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again….!!!
Thank You Very Much