2. You will never “find” timefor anything. If you want time, you must make it. - Charles Bruxton
3. The great dividing line between success and failure can be expressed in five words: “I did not have time.” - Franklin Field
4. In life, time is your greatest asset.Your time here is limited. One of thehard and bitter truths of life is thateven a single moment once lost will never come back no matter how much you crib, cry or regret.
5. Don’t be fooled by the calendar. There areonly as many days in the year as you make use of. One man gets only a week’s valueout of a year while another man gets a full year’s value out of a week. Charles Richards
6. Time is what we wantmost, but what we use worst. - William Penn
7. Make good use of your time. Spend it in useful activities,those which get you success, prosperity and happiness.
8. Time is also a great equalizer in the sense that every man whether rich or poor, a success or a failure hasexactly 24 hours allotted to him eachday. What makes the difference is the way in which this time is utilized.
9. The key is in not spending time, but in investing it. - Stephen R. Covey
10. A man who dares to waste onehour of life has not discovered the value of life. - Charles Darwin
11. Many of us just throw away time, starting with hours, days and even years. As thedays go by we become indifferent to the misuse and wasting of time and accept it as a normal part of our lives.
12. It’s how we spend our time here and now, that really matters. If you are fed up with the way you have come to interact with time, change it. - Marcia Wieder
13. Realize that wasting time is wastinglife. Seize every moment and make itcount. Make use of the tiny fragments of time, the odd hours which other people just throw away. When it comes to time, be a miser.
14. If you want to make good use of your time, you’ve got toknow what’s most importantand then give it all you’ve got. - Lee Iacocca
15. Do not give your time to people more than what is necessary and to tasks not more than what is required. Allthe great men and women have been misers with their time.
16. Realize that now, in this moment of time, you are creating. You are creating your next moment. That is what’s real. - Sara Paddison
17. Take care of the minutes and the hours will take care of themselves. - Lord Chesterfield
18. Success lies in utilizing time well, making every second count. So make the most of your time here.
19. The world is full of good. See it,realize it and embrace the good.Go after your dreams and make them a reality. It’s the best possible time to do so.
20. Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year – and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade! - Anthony Robbins
21. This is the golden age of man. This isyour time .You were born to be part of this glorious age of mankind. Go and be part of it!!!
22. A wise person does at once,what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times. - Baltasar Gracian Thank You Very Much Sompong Yusoontorn