Most of us place the fate of our happiness in the hands of others and surroundingcircumstances. If the weather werent so dreary today, Id be happier. If my bosswerent such a pain, Id be happy. Once my financial situation improves, I promiseto be happy.Happiness Is A Decision
You dont have to wait for things to change before you can be happy. Happinessis more in our own hands than we realize. Happiness is as much a decision as itis an emotion. You can decide to be happy! Its in your hands!Happiness Is In Your Hands!
Happy People Look On The Bright Side Of LifeGood things and bad things happen to every single person - they happen to happy people,they happen to unhappy people. The main difference is, happy people choose to focus onthe good things in life and, unhappy people, the bad things. When you choose to look onthe bright side of life, you will find yourself a much happier person.
Most of us have forgotten one of the bare essentials of a happy life - having fun! Be silly.Crack jokes. Laugh. Be mischievous. Let your hair down. Leave your troubles behind. Playhard. Just play. Enjoy yourself. We are always so busy walking and running in our lives,we forget. We forget to stop and dance!1. Have Fun In Our Busy Daily Lives
Look at people who are very happy with life, or who have achieved certain things in life. Onecommon feeling almost all of them share is self-belief. If you believe that you are something,you may be right. If you believe you are not something, however, you are definitely right. Whenyou think you can, you may be right. When you think you cant, youre right!2. Have Self Belief
Humor in our daily lives is an essential ingredient of happiness. So, learn to look on the funnyside of things. Even serious situations. Have you had a good laugh today? If you havent, thenplease do - dont let the day go to waste! Laughter melts the distances between people.3. Humor And Laughter Are Important
Your life will never be perfect. Some things can always be improved upon. The goodnews is, you can choose to accept this fact, and allow yourself to be happy anyway.But first, it is necessary to accept the reality that imperfection is inevitable.4. Except That Imperfection Exists
Find the good things in your mind and keep whats worth keeping. Rememberwhats worth remembering. Dwell on whats worth dwelling on. Banish theunhappy thoughts and feelings. Keep what makes you happy!5. Keep The Good, Dump The Bad
When we break a promise, we lose credibility. Not just in the eyes of others, but in our ownas well. When we break promises, people lose faith in us. It doesnt feel good when we feelwere not trusted or trustworthy. Mean what you say. If you make a promise, keep it. Youremotional health will benefit if you do so.6. Keep Your Promises
Most of us know what are important to us. But we dont necessarily live that way. Looking atthe world, especially today, it is easy to see why we get distracted, confused and misled. Realsuccess is about personal well-being and relationships - its not about material well-being.7. Know The Real Meaning Of Success
8. Everything In Life Is Relative.If you compare your life to the perfect life, you will never be satisfied, and never be happy. Onthe other hand, comparing your current situation to the roughest times of your life, or the livesof people who are going through hell, will make you realize how fortunate you are, and howhappy you should be. Realize that happiness is relative. There is really a lot to be happy for.
9. Know What Makes You HappyHappiness is well within all our grasps. We need to know what we want and then have astrategy to go get them. It is important to know what makes you tick. What gets you upand what pushes you down. Gravitate towards what makes you happy, and shy away fromwhat makes you unhappy. Go towards happy, and be happy.
Happy people have the most happiness. Most happy people are not happy becauseeverything is going right in their lives. They are happy people because of their outlook,their mentality. Talk to happy people. Learn from them. They will have plenty to teachyou about happiness, about being happy.10. Learn From Happy People
11. Learn To ForgiveWhen someone wrongs us, the instinct is to take revenge. An eye for an eye. A toothfor a tooth. Forgiveness is an amazing thing. When you bestow it, not only does theparty receiving it experience an uplifting joy and relief, you, too, will feel very good.Practice forgiveness. You are helping not just others, but yourself as well.
12. Let Go Of Physical ThingsWe have to learn to let go of things. They are just that - things. Dont grow too attached tophysical objects. When we become too attached to physical objects, we lose track of thetruly important areas of our lives. Our family. Dont let physical things dominate your life.You cant take them with you all the time.
13. Let GoWe have to learn to let go of events. What has passed is past. Learn fromit. Grow from the experience. But move on. Look ahead. The rest of yourlife starts today.
14. Let Love, Not Fear, Govern YouIt is always difficult to give of ourselves fully because, by doing so, we place ourselvesin a vulnerable position, vulnerable to hurt and pain. Often, we hold back because ofthis fear. So, dont think you are insignificant. You are important. You are significant.You do make a difference. You are here for a reason.
Happiness is something you get as a by-product in the process of making somethingelse. Whats the use of happiness? It cant buy you money. Happiness is when yourmind is thinking through your heart. Happiness is something we are. Happiness is notsomething you experience, its something you remember.
Happiness is the only good. The time to be happy is now. The place to behappy is here. The way to be happy is to make others so. Happiness oftensneaks through a door you didnt know you left open.Thank You Very MuchSompong Yusoontorn