2. Just because she’s beautiful that doesn’t mean that she
can treat you like you don’t matter. Rejection doesn’t
mean you aren’t good enough; it means the other person
failed to notice what you have to offer.
3. Just because someone flirts with you, doesn’t mean they like you.
Just because someone likes you, doesn’t mean they wanna date you.
Just because someone dates you, doesn’t mean they love you. Just
because someone loves you, doesn’t mean that they won’t hurt you.
4. Staying quiet doesn’t mean I have nothing to say, it only means that I don’t
think you’re ready to hear my thoughts. Just because I don’t talk doesn’t
mean I don’t think about you. I’m just trying to distance myself because I
know I can’t have you. Just because one person doesn’t seem to care for
me, doesn’t mean I should forget about everyone else who does.
5. Silence doesn’t always mean yes. Sometimes it means; I’m tired
of explaining to people who don’t even care to understand. It
doesn’t also mean that I quit. It simply means that I don’t want
to argue with people who just don’t want to understand.
6. People change. Feeling change. It doesn’t mean that the
love once shared wasn’t true or real. It simply means that
sometimes when people grow, they grow apart.
7. Just because your eyes don’t tear doesn’t mean your heart
doesn’t cry. And just because you come off strong, doesn’t
mean there’s nothing wrong. Crying doesn’t indicate that you’re
weak since birth it has always been a sign that you’re alive.
8. Just because you are available for a relationship doesn’t
mean you are ready for one. True love doesn’t also mean
being inseparable, it means being separated and nothing
9. Love doesn’t demand to be love back but it doesn’t mean it
exists to be taken for granted. Just because a relationship ends
doesn’t mean two people stopped loving each other. They just
stopped hurting each other.
10. Just because I laugh a lot, doesn’t mean my life is easy. Just
because I have a smile on my face everyday, doesn’t mean that
something is not bothering me. I just choose to move on, and
not dwell on all the negatives in my life. Every new moment
gives me the chance to renew anew. I choose to be that.
11. Moving on doesn’t mean you forget about things. It just
means you have to accept what happened, free yourself
out of the past, learn from the mistakes you have done,
and continue living.
12. Don’t judge a person negatively for their feelings without full
understanding of the situation. Just because you don’t agree,
doesn’t mean that you’re right. Being nice to someone you hate
doesn’t also mean you’re fake. It means you’re mature enough
to tolerate your hate towards them.
13. Saying sorry doesn’t mean there isn’t guilt and forgiving
doesn’t mean the pain is gone. Respect people’s feelings,
even if it doesn’t mean anything to you, it could mean
everything to them.
14. Letting go doesn’t mean giving up, but rather accepting that
there are things that cannot be. And you stop trying to force
others to…and just realizing that the only person you really
have control over is yourself.
15. Letting go doesn’t mean you forget the person completely.
It just means that you find a way of surviving without
them. Crying doesn’t mean you’re weak. It just means that
you’ve been strong for too long.
16. Sometimes life doesn’t turn out the way you expected
or hoped. That doesn’t mean you can’t be happy. If you
don’t limit yourself to your first version of your life
there’s always a bright future ahead.
17. Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do
doesn’t mean it’s useless. Just because someone hurt you
yesterday doesn’t mean you should start living life today in
constant fear of being hurt tomorrow.
18. Being single doesn’t mean you’re alone. There may be someone
behind you watching your back and willing to catch you the
moment you fall. It doesn’t also mean no one wants you. It
means God is still busy writing your love story.
19. Being single doesn’t mean that you know nothing about love. Sometimes,
being solo is wiser than being in a false relationship. It doesn’t mean you
are weak. It means you’re strong enough to wait for what you deserve. It
doesn’t mean you are available. Sometimes you have to put up a sign that
say “Do not disturb” on your heart.
20. Just because you miss someone doesn’t mean you should be
with them. Don’t let your feelings cause you to forget the facts.
Having fake lovers doesn’t mean you’re fake. It means you have
a heart to forgive them for their mistakes.
21. Being a real man doesn’t mean you sleep with 100 girls. It
means you fight for one girl, even when 99 others are chasing
you. A happy marriage doesn’t mean you have a perfect spouse
or a perfect marriage. It simply means you’ve chosen to look
beyond the imperfections in both.
22. Liking someone doesn’t mean you have to be lovers, sometimes
you just have to be friends. Just because someone doesn’t love
you the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you
with all they have.
23. Just because you’re mad at someone. It doesn’t mean you
stop loving them. Just because someone doesn’t believe
in you, doesn’t mean you stop believing in yourself.
24. Difficult doesn’t mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work
hard. Having someone help you doesn’t mean you failed. It just means
you’re not alone. At the same time, standing alone doesn’t mean you’re
alone. It means you’re strong enough to handle things all by yourself.
25. Just because you fail once, doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail
at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always,
always believe in yourself. Because if you don’t, then who
26. Everyone makes mistakes in life, but that doesn’t
mean they have to pay for them the rest of their life.
Sometimes good people make bad choices. It doesn’t
mean they’re bad. It means they’re HUMAN!
27. No doesn’t mean never. It just means not yet. Just
because something good ends doesn’t mean something
better won’t begin. Life has many chapters for us, one
bad chapter doesn’t mean it is the end of the book.
28. Being strong doesn’t mean you’ll never get hurt. It
means even when you get hurt, you’ll never let it
defeat you. Negativity may knock at your door but
that doesn’t mean you have to let it in.
29. Healing doesn’t mean the damage never existed. It means the
damage no longer control our lives. Just because today is a
terrible day doesn’t mean tomorrow won’t be the best day of
your life. You just gotta get there.
30. Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It
means that you have decided to look beyond the
imperfections. It means you appreciate what you have
and what God has blessed you with.
31. To be happy doesn’t mean you don’t desire more, it means you’re
thankful for what you have, and patient for what’s yet to come.
Sometimes, we get so much caught up in trying to accomplish
something big, that we fail to notice the little things that give life
its magic. So appreciate today for all it’s worth. These are the good
old days you’re going to miss in the years ahead.
Thank You Very Much