2. Doing good can make you feel good. It might remind you that yourerelatively lucky, make you feel connected to others, help you feel needed and effective, take your mind off your own worries for a while, make you feel generous, add a sense of purpose and meaning to your life.
3. A life built around helping others will yield not just the joys ofrelationships, but also the sweet success of achieving your own goals.
4. The best way to motivate someoneto help you has always been to helpthem first. Help someone 20 timesand they will have a healthy desire to return the favor.
5. Helping others builds a foundationfor new relationships and opens thedoor of communication that can leadto mutually beneficial relationships.
6. So strike back against theselfishness and greed of ourmodern world, and help outa fellow human being today. Not next month, but today.
7. So take just a few minutes today, and do a kindness for another person. It can be somethingsmall, or the start of somethingbig. Ask them to pay it forward. Put a smile on someone’s face.
8. Open your heart to others, tryto understand, when someone reaches for you, hold out to them your hand.
9. Follow your heart, whatever people say, do things that make you able, to smile throughout your days.
10. Treat other people the way, youd like them to treat you, do what you know is right, to your heart and self stay true.
11. Remember what lifes all about, its how you makepeople feel, what you do, where you go and making dreams become real.
12. Helping people through, in hardtimes of pain and strife, what you do for others, iswhats important in this life….
13. Look deeper dont judge people, by whats on the outside, its whats inside that counts and what people often hide.
14. Just be there. When someone you know is in need, sometimesit’s just good to be there. Sit with them. Talk. Help out if you can.
15. Be patient. Sometimes people canhave difficulty understanding things, or learning to do something right. Learn to be patient with them.
16. Care, help, love, be honestand be kind, and pure andgood within yourself, and happiness youll find.
17. Smile and be friendly. Sometimes a simplelittle thing like this can put a smile and warm feeling in someone else’s heart, and make their day a little better.
18. Do all you can in the timeyou have, you wont always be around, recapture the joy of little things, that once were easily found.
19. And if you can do all thisand live a life of love, youll be helped through life, by all those up above.
20. You will have lived a life worth living,with a legacy that you will be proud of.
21. You will all know when you turn 80 how successful this approach is, but till then youfigure you are living a life that has purpose, meaning, and your children will be proud of when you are gone!!! Thank You Very Much Sompong Yusoontorn