This is an effort to study how successful people think and uncover what drives them. Ifyou truly understand their belief systems, levels of commitment and positive attitudestoward life--and integrate these ways of thinking into your own belief system--you shouldbe able to succeed at anything you put your mind to. Here are 8 secrets to successful life :
1. Take 100 percent responsibility for your lifeThere are certain things in life you cant control, such as nature, the past and otherpeople. But there are things you absolutely can control, such as your thoughts andyour actions. Taking 100 percent responsibility for your life is one of the mostempowering things you can do for yourself. "If its to be, its up to me!"
"Someone elses opinionof you does not have tobecome your reality,"
2. Live your life "on purpose"When you live your life on purpose, your main concern is doing the job right. You lovewhat you do--and it shows. Your conviction is as evident as it is persuasive. By findinga cause you believe in and creating a business around it. Once you get your life onpurpose and focus on providing value for others, the money will take care of itself.
Where you are doesn’t matter; it’sabout where you’re going. Don’t letothers decide your fate by tellingyou what you can or cannot do.
3. Be willing to pay the price for your dreamsSuccessful men and women find out what its going to cost to make their dreamcome true. Then they find a way to make it happen. Most importantly, they dontcomplain about the work it takes to achieve their dreams.
You can get practically anythingyou want in life--if you are willingto pay the price.
4. Stay focusedSpend as much of your day as you can focusing on achieving your goals and dreams.Every day, ask yourself, "Is what Im doing right now bringing me closer to my goal?" If itsnot, do something that will. Focusing is like any habit: the more you do it, the easier it gets.
Dont dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to donext. Spend your energies on moving forward toward findingthe answer.
6. Write out a plan for achieving your goalsTaking the time to write out an action plan, or map, for how youre going to achieveyour goals is one of the best ways to get there faster. With a map in hand, however,youll not only enjoy the trip much more, but youre also virtually assured of arrivingat your destination in the shortest time possible.
"Goals that are not in writing are notgoals at all. They are merely wishesor fantasies." - Brian Tracy
7. Never give upWhen youre truly committed to achieving your goal, giving up isnt evenan option. You must be willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen.
If you fall behind, runfaster. Never give up,never surrender, andrise up against the odds.
8. Dont delayWe must remember that we dont have time forever. The clock is ticking, there are notime-outs, and sooner or later your number is going to be called. Top achievers knowthis, but rather than seeing it as something negative or depressing, they use it to spurthem on to go after what they want as energetically and as passionately as possible.
Change your life today.Dont gamble on the future,act now, without delay.
Follow the 8 "secrets" and take 100 percent responsibility for your life, live yourlife on purpose, be willing to pay the price for your dreams, stay focused, becomean expert in your field, write out a plan for achieving your goals, never give up,and dont delay. These ideas follow well within the School for Champions philosophy.
The first step to success is believing. “He who says he canand he who says he can’t are both usually right” – Confucius.Thank You Very MuchSompong Yusoontorn