Your SlideShare is downloading. ×

7 Strategies For Wealth & Happiness By Jim Rohn

6,767

Published on

7 Strategies For Wealth & Happiness By Jim Rohn

7 Strategies For Wealth & Happiness By Jim Rohn

2 Comments
13 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • @MAGIANN Dear Nikos my lifetime friend. I wish you a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2014 with you & family filled with pr0sperous, wealth health happiness. :)))
       Reply 
    Are you sure you want to  Yes  No
    Your message goes here
  • Dear friend, I wish you and your family joy, love, peace, health! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Thank you for your wishes. Nikos .
       Reply 
    Are you sure you want to  Yes  No
    Your message goes here
No Downloads
Views
Total Views
6,767
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
1
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
376
Comments
2
Likes
13
Embeds 0
No embeds

Report content
Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
No notes for slide

Transcript

  • 1. 7 Strategies For Wealth & Happiness Jim Rohn
  • 2. Jim Rohn was a farm boy from Idaho who went on to become one of the world’s most influential motivational speakers. He usually began his seminars by explaining that he was born on a farm in Idaho, and that he quit college after having completed just one year. Yet he went on to become a multimillionaire. Here are 7 Strategies for wealth & happiness :
  • 3. 1. Unleash the Power of Goals It’s important to have well-defined goals and to have enough reasons to want to achieve them. Set long-range and short-term goals, including detailed description of what you want and the reason why you want to achieve them. The goals need to be set high enough to excite your imagination and motivate you to take action.
  • 4. 2. Seek Knowledge You can spend some time at the end of the day and at the end of major periods such as a week, month or year, to reflect upon the happenings in your life and study the positives and negatives, so that you can learn from them and be better. You can also learn from other people’s successes and failures.
  • 5. 3. Learn How to Change Jim shares that your life will change only when you change, and that better is not something you wish; it’s something you become. You have to eliminate self-imposed limitations such as procrastination, blame and excuses, that are stopping your personal development. Be disciplined, change your habits, and keep nudging yourself in the right direction.
  • 6. 4. Control Your Finances Learn to live on 70% of your after-tax income, and allocate the remaining 30% on charity and giving back to the community (10%), on creating wealth with investment in products, property or stocks (10%), and on savings (10%). You need to have a financial statement to keep score of your financial life.
  • 7. 5. Master Time Start to regain control of your time by learning to say no, and by never mixing work and play. Find out when you are most productive and analyze your habits. You can plan your life with a journal for good ideas, a project book for keeping tabs on your projects, a calendar for keeping track of all your information and things to do, and a game plan for planning your day before you start.
  • 8. 6. Surround Yourself with Winners Separate yourself from those who are destructive to your well-being, and spend more time with the right people. Look for people who spend time reflecting on the meaning of life and who accomplish great things through discipline and perseverance. Seek out those whom you admire and who share your life’s priorities.
  • 9. 7. Learn the Art of Living Well Be happy with what you have while pursuing what you want. The good life is an attitude and comes from a lifestyle that is fully developed and provides a constant sense of joy.
  • 10. Knowledge fueled by emotion equals action. Action is the last part of the formula. It’s the ingredient that ensures results. Only action can cause reaction. Further, only positive action can cause positive reaction. http://www.asiasuccess.net/2012/01/20/7-strategiesfor-wealth-and-happiness-by-jim-rohn/ Thank You Very Much Sompong Yusoontorn

×