2. What do you REALLY want from life? Are you taking steps toward it? If not, why not? Perhaps you’re scared, or maybe youve built a huge wall of procrastination that youll never scale. Whatever it is, you probably think it has merit. In fact, you may have simply stopped thinking about your dreams because youve given up.
3. Its too bad. People in much worse situations than you have created the life of their dreams. You may have excuses and obstacles standing in your way, but you can transcend them. However, it only happens when you’re ready. Here are seven warning signs that you’ve given up on your dreams:
4. Sign # 1 : ExcusesYour excuses may seem real, but the one creating them is you. I had a lot of excuses whenI started. I could’ve given up, but I kept going, because I knew that that was the path torealizing my dreams. Lose the excuses and focus the effort on progress.
5. Everyone makes excuses. Fleetingexcuses are fine but problems begin when you stick to the same excuse over and over again. That’s when you start believing that it’s real and insurmountable.
6. Sign # 2 : FearIf youre letting fear stop you from going after your dreams, youre surrendering to a life thatyou ultimately dont want to live. Sure it may seem comfortable right now, but a few yearsdown the road, youll regret not having taken action. Is that what you want?
7. Not only did I have a lot of excuses before Istarted building my business and followingmy passion, I also had a lot of fear and still do. Im afraid of failure, not being good enough, and all those fears that we all share. But I kept moving forward.
8. Sign # 3 : AnalyzingSome planning is certainly helpful, but ultimately you have to take action in order to learnwhat works and what doesnt. Look at that thing youve been putting off, and do somethingtoday to take action toward it.
9. Are you trying to analyze how youre going to go after your dreams? Trust me, it doesnt work.
10. Sign # 4 : Some DaySome day is not on the calendar, and the longer you wait, the longer you wait. Itdoesnt get any simpler than that. Instead of waiting, start now, start anywhere, andstart with anything, because its better than sitting around waiting for some day.
11. How many people have told you that some day they will go after their dreams, follow their passion, and be happy? A whole bucket load I’d bet - and one of those people may be you.
12. Sign # 5 : If OnlyMany of the most successful entrepreneurs and people that are living the life that theywant to live did not have their dreams served to them on a silver platter. The bottom line?Youre not missing anything except the proper attitude and willingness to take action.
13. If only you had more money, connections, or talents, youd easily go after your dreams and enjoy life, right? I don’t think so.
14. Sign # 6 : I’m NotWe all have something to contribute to the world (yes, that includes you), and that something isthe exact thing that makes you come alive. For me one of those things is making inspirationalpresentations, and another thing is helping people live the life of their dreams and follow theirpassion. Whats yours?
15. Are you afraid that you dont have anythingunique to give to people? This is somethingI deal with a lot with my clients, especially when it comes to creating a business and putting yourself out there.
16. Sign # 7 : Comfort ZoneYou have to decide whether you are happy with where you are now, or whetheryou want to take action and work towards something that truly fulfills you.
17. Fear of failure is a big obstacle for many when thinking about goingafter their dreams. You’ve probablyheard that it’s hard to go after your dreams and follow your passion, and it is, but anyone can do it, if they are willing to suspend their disbelief and take action.
18. Discover your passion,follow it, and create the life you want. There’s no better time to start than now!!! Thank You Very Much Sompong Yusoontorn