30 Quotes That You Hardly Read About
2. "If you don't want any rules... just follow the rules.
Be honest and hard working and when you reach
the top, then change the rules."
3. "Leaders are the ones who keep faith with the past, keep
step with the present, and keep the promise to posterity."-
Harold J. Seymour
4. "The opposite of talking is not listening.
The opposite of talking is waiting."
- Fran Lebowitz
5. "A great leader doesn't care about being
the leader, but instead cares about the
mission, the vision and the people they
are leading."- Scott Williams
6. "Leadership is more than telling people what
to do. Leadership is having a vision and asking
people to join you. Leadership is then having
them believe it was their vision all along."
7. "One of the biggest factors in
being a leader is the ability to
look rejection straight in the eye
and walk past it with passion...
without looking back."
8. "I've always found that the speed of
the boss is the speed of the team."
- Lee Iacocca
9. "Success & excuses do not talk
together. If you want excuses,
forget about success. If you want
to success, do not give excuses."
10. "It is not the biggest, brightest or best
that will survive, but those who adapt
the quickest."- Charles Darwin
11. "Honesty is the foundation for
trust; you can't have one
without the other."
12. "Leadership is not
people; it's about
guiding people to
13. "Don't believe everything you
hear or see. There are always
3 sides to every story: yours,
theirs and the truth!"
14. "There is no reward for doing
what's right. Doing what's right
should not be an option but
should be a priority. So become
selfish to yourself until you
achieve your goals."
15. "Leaders should be able to stand
alone, take the heat, bear the pain,
tell the truth, and do what's right."
- Max DePree
16. "Before you decide to do that, if you
were the president of the universe
for one day, is that the best decision
to lead? Can we celebrate and hire
you for the next day?"
17. "If you want to be creative in your company, your career, your life, all it takes
is one easy step... the extra one. When you encounter a familiar plan, you
just ask one question: What ELSE could we do?"
18. "Leadership and success begins on the extra mile. Those among us who craft
extraordinary careers and spectacular lives are those who spend most of their
time giving their best out on the extra mile. Yes, ordinary people don't,
but who ever said you were ordinary?"
19. "In thinking there is creating, in
creating there is doing, in doing
there is learning, in learning
there is success."
20. "Everyone leads! Leadership
is action, not position."
21. "As sharp as an arrow,
a leader is the tip; able to
penetrate any substance.
The followers are the body
of the arrow; it follows the
tip wherever it goes."
22. "A good follower is always a good
leader but great leaders did not
follow, they created good leaders."
23. "You are not responsible for
what people think about
you. But you are responsible
for what YOU make them
think about you."
24. Three ways to be more successful:
1. Know more than others
2. Work more than others
3. Expect more than others.
25. "Effective managers
live in the present,
on the future."
26. "People get hired for
their skills and fired
for their attitudes."
27. "The real challenge of leaders is
not to lead but to drive effectively."
28. "Ambition without direction
leads to disappointment."
29. "Success is not a noun; it's
a verb. It isn't something you get.
It's something you become."
30. "Leaders are visionaries with a poorly
developed sense of fear and no concept
of the odds against them."
31. "A Leader is someone who nurtures others and
allows them to progress and perform to their best
ability. Whoever restricts others from growing, they
have no faith in their own ability as a leader."
Thank You Very Much