2. If you can do what you lovefor a living, life will be a lot less stressful and a hell of a lot more fun.
3. We regret more about thethings we didn’t do than thethings we did do. Get out of yourself and just do it.
4. Life is a fight, and even though it seems like you’re going to get knocked out, you must keep on fighting!
5. Success is a game. The more youplay the more you win. The more you win the more successfully you can play the game.
6. Always empty your cup, always ask for more knowledge so you willbe able to help yourself and others.
7. I’ve learn that loving someone doesn’t always mean keepingthem. Sometimes, it also means you have to let them go.
8. There are no things or powers in life that can offer you a hand to your dreams except meeting new people who are better than you. You always can learn something from them.
9. If you want to feel rich, justcount all the things you have that money can’t buy.
10. If you want something in your lifeyou’ve never had, you’ll have to do something, you’ve never done.
11. My life experience is that I am learning to become more of myself rather than comparingmyself with other people. Other people expect me to be like them, but I don’t want to be like them, I just want to be more of myself and to accept myself for who I am.
12. When you’re trying to achieve something,or improve, remember that there are no limits, only expectations. Expect to do more, and more you will do.
13. Life is meant to be lived andenjoyed because having ups anddowns are always part of it just like a roller coaster ride.
14. In everything that you do always give your 100% as if there’s no tomorrow. If you don’t commit to anything, don’t commit, but once you do commit, don’t live in the middle.
15. In life, nothing is certain and nothing is perfect. Just rise above the challenge.
16. Never regret, if it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.
17. As people we tend to worry about the things that don’t matter and forget about thethings that do. Enjoy your life to the fullest because you never know when it’s going to end. So smile more, love more and enjoy more. Dueling on things just ruins yourlife. Being mad or upset with others for things they have done is just a waste of your energy. You can’t change the past or the mistakes. You can only change your future.
18. With hope and hardwork anything can be achieved. Don’t be afraid withresults, it will come with the whole process of commitment and persistence.
19. Life is like a bicycle with one wheel in front of the other. You leave tiremarks of the past behind. You might break sometimes and even have a flat tire. But you never run out of gas.
20. The more I give of myself unconditionally the more I seem to receive. LIVING IS GIVING – GIVING IS LIVING
21. I learned that life can sometimesbe pretty tough but without these challenges, it wouldn’t be called life. The down’s in life make the up’s much more enjoyable.
22. What you think upon… grows! You’ll attract more of what you focus upon.. positive ornegative.. It’s your choice. Focus on what you have and what’s right, not on what you don’t have and what’s wrong… And say thank you for what you have as often as possible.. it will change your life!
23. Never live your life compared to someone else’s standards, because forone, you don’t know what their standards are, and secondly, you are notthem. Everyone has their strong points, don’t ever downgrade your own.
24. What a wonderful feeling to be alive. To be able to see the sun shinning and to be able to make something positive happen for us, our family, our community and/or our friends.
25. Failures may be so hurtful and disappointing, knowing you did your best in everything. But itdoesn’t mean life must end there. Stand up and live. Keep the Spirit and confidence. Be strong and Keep your faith by making the best out of it. For everything happens for a reason, a reason to teach you and correct you and a reason to bring the strength in you.
26. Enjoy life and cherish it. Remember the good times, the bad times, and worse times, because each one has made you a better person and has made you grow. Thank You Very Much Sompong Yusoontorn