1. 25 Quotes That You Hardly Read AboutLEADERSHIP Part 4
2. "Everybody is a leader, but not everybody can lead. Leaders grow towards perfection and towards the betterment of others lives. Ask yourself, are you a leader? Can you lead? Then begin the task with yourself first."
3. "A leader struggles daily to motivate, innovate and maximize performance."
4. "Leadership is a combination ofstrategy and character. If you must bewithout one, be without the strategy." - Gen. H. Norman Schwarzkopf
5. "Effective leadership is the only competitive advantage that will endure. Thats because leadership has two sides - what a person is (character) and what a person does (competence)."-Stephen Covey
6. "Leadership is nota right; its a great responsibility."
7. "Delegation is thepassing on of actions, not the passing on of responsibility." - Eric Edmeades
8. "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable onepersists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progressdepends on the unreasonable man." - George Bernard Shaw
9. "Theres a difference betweena humble leader and an insecure person. A humble leader says, Im not worthy of this, while an insecure person says, I cant do this."
10. "Commitment is the differencebetween people who have potential and people who have results."
11. "Outstanding leaders go outof their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. Ifpeople believe in themselves, its amazing what they can accomplish." - Sam Walton
12. "It is wise to direct your anger towards problems -not people, to focus your energies on answers -not excuses." - William Arthur Ward
13. "Quality is never an accident. It is the result of planning, teamwork and commitment to excellence."
14. "Bad is never better, until worse takes place. Good is not enough, where excellent is required."
15. "Lead, do not manage, practice what you preach, live the life you are teaching about...its the only way others will truly believe and true belief becomes reality."
16. "Leadership, like coaching, is fighting for the hearts and souls of men and getting them to believe in you." - Eddie Robinson
17. "No executive has ever sufferedbecause his subordinates were strong and effective." - Peter F. Drucker
18. "Exploration before explanation. If youcannot explore it, you cannot explain it."
19. "Management without observance is a threat to an organization. Observing is simple but a really giant power of a good leader."
20. "A goal is created three times. First as a mental picture. Second, when written down to add clarity and dimension. And third, when you take action towards its achievement."
21. "Life is made up of Imagination, Perception, Reality and Belief. Validate your perception and convert your imagination to dreams and goals and believe in the reality of possibility."
22. "Vision dictates Mission which determines Strategy, which surfaces Goals that frame Objectives, which in turn drives the Tactics that tell an organization what Resources, Infrastructure and Processes are needed to support a certainty of Execution."
23. "It is not the quantity of mistakes that matter in life but the quality of learning you derived from it."
24. "Be a leader who is well respectedrather than a leader who is well liked because well respected leaders willdo the right things for the people, andthe people will love you for the things that you do for them."
25. "The first and last task of aleader is to keep hope alive." - John W. Gardner
26. "Leaders arent born they are made. And they are made just likeanything else, through hard work. And thats the price well have to pay to achieve that goal, or any goal."- Vince Lombardi Thank You Very Much Sompong Yusoontorn