2. "If you dont want any rules... just follow the rules. Behonest and hard working andwhen you reach the top, then change the rules."
3. "Leaders are the ones who keep faith with thepast, keep step with the present, and keep the promise to posterity."- Harold J. Seymour
4. "We must be silent before we canlisten. We must listen before we can learn. We must learn before we canprepare. We must prepare before we can serve. We must serve before we can lead."- William Arthur Ward
5. "A leaders role is to raise peoples aspirations forwhat they can become andto release their energies so they will try to get there." - David R. Gergen
6. "The only way to get people to like working hard is to motivate them. Today, people must understand whytheyre working hard. Every individual in an organization is motivated by something different."- Rick Pitino
7. "A good manager doesnt try to eliminateconflict; he tries to keep it from wasting theenergies of his people. If youre the boss and your people fight you openly when they think that you are wrong - thats healthy." - Robert Townsend
8. "The opposite of talking is not listening. The opposite of talking is waiting." - Fran Lebowitz
9. "A great leader doesnt care about being the leader, but instead cares about the mission, the vision and the people they are leading."- Scott Williams
10. "Leadership is more than telling people whatto do. Leadership is having a vision and asking people to join you. Leadership is then having them believe it was their vision all along."
11. "One of the biggest factors in being a leader is the ability tolook rejection straight in the eye and walk past it with passion... without looking back."
12. "Leadership is not about changing themindset of the group, but in the cultivationof an environment that brings out the bestand inspires the individuals in that group.“ - Arthur F. Carmazzi
13. "The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude;be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly."- Jim Rohn
14. "Ive always found that the speed of the boss is the speed of the team." - Lee Iacocca
15. "When youre interested in something, you do itonly when its convenient. When youre committed to something, you acceptno excuses, only results." -Ken Blanchard
16. "Success & excuses do not talk together. If you want excuses,forget about success. If you want to success, do not give excuses."
17. "It is not the biggest, brightest or bestthat will survive, but those who adapt the quickest."- Charles Darwin
18. "Honesty is the foundation for trust; you cant have one without the other."
19. "Not realizing what you want is a problem of knowledge. Not pursuing what you want is a problem of motivation. Not achieving what you want is a problem of persistence."- John C. Maxwell
20. "Create a vacuum for new ideas, techniques andsolutions by emptying your brain by sharing your knowledge. In so doing, just in case you forget something in the future, somebody will remind you of what you have shared."
21. "Time moves so fast - dont throw away another day! Stop just talkingand dreaming about change. Decidewhat you want, create a map, and getyour ass out there!"- Steve Maraboli
22. "Leadership is not about developing people; its about guiding people todevelop themselves!"
23. "Leadership rests not only upon ability, not only upon capacity; having the capacity to lead is not enough. The leader must be willing to use it. His leadership is then based on truth and character. There must be truth in the purpose and will power in the character."-Vince Lombardi
24. "I have three precious things which I hold fast and prize. The first is gentleness; thesecond is frugality; the third is humility, which keeps me from putting myself beforeothers. Be gentle and you can be bold; be frugal and you can be liberal; avoid putting yourself before others and you can become a leader among men."-Lao Tzu
25. "I teach my employees, on a daily basis, that its important to remain in control of your feelings regardless of the situation. Life happens and sometimes we are helpless to do anything about it. We must allow ourselves the opportunity to sit back and evaluate the situation before we react. The biggest mistake we can make would be to rush to judgment and live with regret!"
26. "Dont believe everything you hear or see. There are always 3 sides to every story: yours, theirs and the truth!"Thank You Very MuchSompong Yusoontorn