2. It takes more courage to reveal insecurities than tohide them, more strength to relate to people than todominate them, more manhood (or womanhood) to abide by thought-out principles rather than blind reflex. Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles and an immature mind. - Alex Karras
3. Fact # 1 : Life is not easy.Hard work makes people lucky – it’s the stuff that brings dreams to reality. So start everymorning ready to run farther than you did yesterday and fight harder than you ever havebefore.
4. Fact # 2 : You will fail sometimes.The faster you accept this, the faster you can get on with being brilliant. You’ll never be100% sure it will work, but you can always be 100% sure doing nothing won’t work. So getout there and do something! Either you succeed or you learn a vital lesson. Win – Win.
5. Fact # 3 : Right now, there’s a lot you don’t know.The day you stop learning is the day you stop living. Embrace new information, thinkabout it and use it to advance yourself.
6. Fact # 4 : There may not be a tomorrow.Not for everyone. Right now, someone on Earth is planning something for tomorrow withoutrealizing they’re going to die today. This is sad but true. So spend your time wisely todayand pause long enough to appreciate it.
7. Fact # 5 : There’s a lot you can’t control.Wasting your time, talent and emotional energy on things that are beyond your controlis a recipe for frustration, misery and stagnation. Invest your energy in the things youcan control.
8. Fact # 6 : Information is not true knowledge.Knowledge comes from experience. You can discuss a task a hundred times, but thesediscussions will only give you a philosophical understanding. You must experience atask firsthand to truly know it.
9. Fact # 7 : You can’t be successful without providing value.Don’t waste your time trying to be successful, spend your time creating value. Whenyou’re valuable to the world around you, you will be successful.
10. Fact # 8 : Someone else will always have more than you.Whether it’s money, friends or magic beans that you’re collecting, there will alwaysbe someone who has more than you. But remember, it’s not how many you have,it’s how passionate you are about collecting them. It’s all about the journey.
11. Fact # 9 : You can’t change the past.As Maria Robinson once said, “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, butanyone can start today and make a new ending.” You can’t change what happened,but you can change how you react to it.
12. Fact # 10 : The only person who can make you happy is you.The root of your happiness comes from your relationship with yourself. Sure external entities canhave fleeting effects on your mood, but in the long run nothing matters more than how you feelabout who you are on the inside.
13. Fact # 11 : There will always be people who don’t like you.You can’t be everything to everyone. No matter what you do, there will always be someone whothinks differently. So concentrate on doing what you know in your heart is right. What others thinkand say about you isn’t all that important. What is important is how you feel about yourself.
14. Fact # 12 : You won’t always get what you want.As Mick Jagger once said, “You can’t always get what you want, but if you try sometimesyou might find you get what you need.” Look around. Appreciate the things you haveright now. Many people aren’t so lucky.
15. Fact # 13 : In life, you get what you put in.If you want love, give love. If you want friends, be friendly. If you want money,provide value. It really is this simple.
16. Fact # 14 : Good friends will come and go.Most of your high school friends won’t be a part of your college life. Most of your college friendswon’t be a part of your 20-something professional life. Most of your 20-something friends won’tbe there when your spouse and you bring your second child into the world. But some friends willstick. And it’s these friends – the ones who transcend time with you – who matter.
17. Fact # 15 : Doing the same exact thing every day hinders self growth.If you keep doing what you’re doing, you’ll keep getting what you’re getting. Growthhappens when you change things – when you try new things – when you stretch beyondyour comfort zone.
18. Fact # 16 : You will never feel 100% ready for something new.Nobody ever feels 100% ready when an opportunity arises. Because most great opportunities inlife force us to grow beyond our comfort zones, which means you won’t feel totally comfortableor ready for it.
19. We cannot change our past.… We cannot change the fact that people act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the onestring we have, and that is our attitude…. I am convinced that life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it, and so it is with you…. We are in charge of our attitudes. - Chuck Swindoll
20. Remember, trying to be someone else is a waste of the person you are. Strength comes from being comfortable in your own skin.Thank You Very MuchSompong Yusoontorn