2. Smile every chance you get. Not because life has been easy, perfect, or exactly as you had anticipated, but because you choose to be happy and grateful for all the good things you do have and all the problems you know you don’t have.
3. It’s important to start with yourself to be happy first. Life is not aboutmaking others happy. Life is about sharing your happiness with others.
4. Sometimes life gives you two options: losing yourself or losing someone else. Regardless of the situation, don’t lose yourself. If your happinessdepends on what somebody else does, you do have a pretty big problem.
5. Don’t worry too much about people who don’t worry about you. Knowyour worth! When you give yourself to someone who doesn’t respect you, you surrender pieces of your soul that you’ll never get back.
6. Stop looking at what you have lost, so you can see what you have. Sometimespeople throw away something good for something better, only to find out later that good was actually good enough and better never even came close.
7. You can never change the past nor control the future, but you can change the mood of the day by touching someone’s heart with your smile. The happiness you feel is in direct proportion to the love you give.
8. It’s nice to have money and the things that money can buy, but it’s also important to make sure you haven’t lost track of the things that money can’t buy. You don’t need a lot of money to lead a rich life. Good friends and a loving family are worth their weight in gold.
9. One of the greatest freedoms is truly not caring what everyone else thinks of you. Aslong as you are worried about what others think of you, you are owned by them. Only when you require no approval from outside yourself can you own yourself.
10. Don’t be afraid of change. Oftentimes you will lose something good, and then gainsomething even better. Worry is a massive waste of time and energy. It doesn’t changeanything. All it does is steal your joy and hinder your ability to make positive changes.
11. If you want to be happy and bright, let go of your need to always be right.In life, you usually get what you ask for and it rarely comes in the package you think it’s supposed to come in. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.
12. Life does NOT have to be perfect to be wonderful. You look the best when you wear your smile. There is no beauty like the one that comes from inside you.
13. The time spent on hating is the time lost for living a peaceful,happy life. It is a habit that controls what you see, what you say, what you do, and ultimately what you become.
14. The difference between who you are and who you want to be, is what you do. If you want your life to change, your choices andactions must change. Every day brings a chance to start over.
15. Take all the time you need to heal emotionally. Moving on doesn’t take a day; it takeslots of little steps to be able to break free of your broken self. When you can forgive,yourself and others, and stop the imprisonment, you’re creating the love of your life.
16. When you try to control everything, you enjoy nothing. Sometimes you just need torelax, breathe, let go, and just live in the moment. Even though you cannot controleverything that happens, you can control your attitude toward what happens. And in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you. Thank You Very Much Sompong Yusoontorn