1. The winners have an end in mindYou feel lost when you do not have a destination to move towards. People who achievedgreat success have an end in mind. They know what they want and they commit themselvesto achieve it. If you do not have a goal, you will be wandering around feeling lost.
2. The winners do what they love to doThe secret of success in life of the winners, and subsequently of making money, is to enjoyyour work. If you do, nothing is hard work – no matter how many hours you put in. I believethat if you do what you love, things tend to fall in place. Choose a job you love, and you willnever have to work a day in your life. Follow your passion, and success will follow you.
3. The winners are proactiveYou have to be the one who is proactive to take action and make things happen. So make sure youdo something each day so that you will move toward your goals and your dreams everyday. Actionproduces results. Stop putting things off. Watching television and chatting online are not going tochange your life. Do what is necessary right now.
4. The winners have a reasonWinners have a reason behind their goals. They know their purpose behind achieving theirgoals. The journey towards your goals is full of obstacles. Most people gave up half waybecause they lack reasons behind their goals. However, those who have strong reasonsbehind their goals have higher chances to move past those obstacles.
5. The winners find opportunitiesWinners are flexible. They realize there is more than one way and are willing to try others. Theytake chances. Like everyone else they fear failing. But they refuse to let fear control them. Whenlife gets rough, they hang in until the going gets better. They see obstacles as an opportunityfor learning.
6. The winners carefully select a support memberIt is easy to give up when you are alone on this journey. Form a support or mastermind group to helpyou along the way. To form your own support group, find like-minded people who want to achievesimilar goals. Keep your group small with only two to six people. You need to choose your memberscarefully. Choose members who are positive, goal oriented and are pursuing similar goals to yours.
7. The winner build a winning teamWinners are always into building there winning teams as winners understand thatin the long run winning is all about developing winning teams the ones which wintogether or fail together.
8. The winners are particular about how they spend their timeIf you do not know how you spend your time, you will waste most of your time away. Time is one ofour most precious resources. You can waste your money and still manage to earn it back but thereisn’t any way for you to get back your time if you waste it away. If you are serious about changingyour life and achieving your goals, spend more time on the essential tasks instead of time wasters.
9. They keep learningIf you stop learning, you stop creating history and become history. Live as if you were to die tomorrow;learn as if you were to live forever. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in lifeis to keep your mind young. Keep learning; dont be arrogant by assuming that you know it all, that youhave a monopoly on the truth; always assume that you can learn something from someone else.
10. They help othersYou grow when you help others. In order to help others to grow, you need to be a good examplefor them. You must stretch yourself. To teach and inspire others, you must learn a lot and beinspired yourself. You must learn how to motivate yourself and others. You must learn to bea great coach. You will soon increase your own effectiveness as a leader and coach.
11. The winners have hope in the bad dayA winner sticks around a grinds even on a bad day with hope that things will get better. A winner willnot let down his guard when the results start to show he will go for the kill. a winner does not waitfor preparations to be over, he adds inputs to it as the work progress. Winners face the work withthe purpose of discovering what can be done instead of worrying about what cannot be done.
12. The winners believe, “Attitude is Everything!!!”The success in life is not part of some magic formula but about having the right attitude inlife. Paul J. Meyer says, "I have an I will-not-be-denied attitude. And that’s an incrediblething to have. I don’t look to my weakness; I look to my strength. I don’t look to myproblems; I look to my power. It’s all about attitude."
13. The winners use creative abilitiesOur creative ability lies in the development of our mind is and how it is focused to direct what wefeel, and whether or not we are willing to follow our intuitive guidance to act. Paul says. “I have ano-limitations belief in my creator, a no-limitations belief in myself, a no-limitations belief in otherpeople and a no-limitations belief in what we can do together. Every day is that way for me.”
14. The winners accept responsibilityAcknowledging that you are solely responsible for the choices in your life. Accepting that you areresponsible for what you choose to feel or think. You choose the direction for your life. You cannotblame others for the choices you have made. Winners exercise initiative; they do what is neededbecause they are responsible. Winners carry out their responsibility to be and to do their best.”
15. The winners try fast, fail fast, keep trying and never give upIt is hard to hit the target with your first try. There are many things that you don’t know how todo it and trial and error is one of the ways to help you pick up new stuff. You may face manyfrustrations during your learning process. However, don’t give up. Keep on trying out newideas that you had picked up. Keep doing those that work and kick away ideas that don’t work.
If you decide to make a difference to your life, I challenge you to take action now.Start planning for your goals. Make this year your best year ever. Opportunities never come to those who wait... they are captured by those who dare to attack!!! Thank You Very Much - Sompong Yusoontorn
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.