2. Albert Einstein was a philosopher, theoretical physicist and one of the greatestintellectual minds of all time. Considered a genius by most it is surprising that hedid not do well in school, in fact, he felt that the spirit of learning and creativitywere smothered by the act of mere rote learning.
3. This was but one of his famous thoughts on life and living that have forever beenimmortalized. If you would like to delve deeper into the mind of Albert Einsteinhere are 12 of his most memorable quotes and possible meanings.
4. Quotes # 1 : "Anyone who has never made a mistakehas never tried anything."It is impossible to aim for a goal and not fall short every now and again. People as a whole prefer toavoid failure and mistakes, they are uncomfortable and can make you doubt. Einstein was trying toshow that failure or a mistake was not something to avoid but something to be proud of, if you havefaltered in some way take heart, at least you were attempting something when you did!
5. Quotes # 2 : "Sometimes one pays the most for thingsthey receive for free."Everyone loves receiving things for free such as gifts, love or opportunity but you should be carefulof some "free" items as they may have long strings attached. It is the type of free item that you maypay dearly for in the future. This concept could apply to those who befriend a person simply becauseof their financial statement, marry for money and you will earn every penny is the old adage.
6. Quotes # 3 : "Before God we are all equally wise, andequally foolish."Men and women should not think quite so highly of themselves. Again, he was pointing outjust how important perspective is to everyday life and indeed true happiness. It is fine to beproud of yourself and your accomplishments but remember you are just as prone to foolishpursuits as you are wise.
7. Quotes # 4 : "A man should look for what is, and notfor what he thinks should be."People are people. They come in all shapes and sizes. Some people you like, some peopleyou dont. Some people like you, and some people dont. All of that is obvious, yes. And thesooner you ACCEPT that this is how these people behave - nobodys perfect after all - thenthe sooner you can stop taking offense at the behavior of others.
8. Quotes # 5 : "Once we accept our limits, we go beyondthem."Limits are fine. Yes, limits are fine as long as you recognize your limits AND you understandthat these are your present limits. Understand that you have these limits, make them visible,and THEN you can challenge them. Nothing invisible, unrecognized, can be changed.
9. Quotes # 6 : "If you cant explain it simply, you dontunderstand it well enough."A conference meeting is very different from a physical meeting in that your only opportunityto know what one is thinking is by hearing them speak. This means it is absolutely necessaryto understand the material that is the subject of the meeting well enough to convey whatyou are thinking to everyone else. The communication skill is the key success factor for us.
10. Quotes # 7 : "Let every man be respected as an individualand no man idolized."Giving equal attention and respect to everybody is very important as everyone has something tooffer the group, otherwise they would not be there. One individual is not any more important thanthe other, and thinking any other way could result in problems. Working with people whomrespect each other will get you much further in the way of success in your life.
11. Quotes # 8 : "Make everything as simple as possiblebut not simpler."You definitely do not want your work to be shrouded in complication, but it is importantto continue to maintain professionalism at all times. Simple is great but not to the pointof lacking formality when formality is necessary. All works require simplicity andefficiency to be successful.
12. Quotes # 9 : "No problem can be solved from the samelevel of consciousness that created it."Being open to new ideas on how to make your work more successful is important because thereis always room for improvement. Allow everyone to offer suggestions concerning the protocol foryour work and you may find new perspective that you would not have expected.
13. Quotes # 10 : "He, who can no longer pause to wonder andstand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed."It is easy to be wrapped up in the mundane nature of everyday life and miss the truly awesomenessthat surrounds you. What a difference it could make in life to take a few moments and wonder atthe sunrise, sunset, new birth or springtime. When you can see the magnificence, that is the worldand your fellow human beings life will never lose its color and joy.
14. Quotes # 11 : "We cannot solve problems by using thesame kind of thinking that created them."When you understand that, you will have to address your problems with a different pattern ofthinking you will go a lot further toward solving said problems. Rather than keep on trying toforce the same old solutions which didnt work before, it might be time to try something else,something that emerges from the new person that youve become.
15. Quotes # 12 : " Dont look to become a person ofsuccess, look instead to become a person of Value!"As you get up each day ask yourself how can I add value to someone this day!!! You will bethe one people consider to be a success and by adding value to other people you are indeedworking your way to being a person of success as well because the person that adds value willnot remain in the same position all of their life but will go on to great and mightier things!!!
16. The above quotes make me think and look at life in a different light. Albert Einstein was notonly a man of great accomplishments but also a man of wise words. Learn 12 life lessonsfrom Albert Einstein and don’t forget to apply one of these lessons to your life and you willbe able to make a better life in this near future!
17. “Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Thank You Very Much Sompong Yusoontorn