2. When life pushes you over, stand up and push back even harder. Where there is a fork in the road and choices to make, make the ones your future self will thank you for.
3. # 1 : Choosing YOUWearing a mask wears you out. Faking it is fatiguing. The most exhausting activity ispretending to be who you know you aren’t. No matter how loud their opinions are,They do not choose who YOU are. Choose YOU even if nobody else is choosing you.
4. # 2 : Appreciating what you have.Sometimes, when you make the most out of what you have, it turns out being a lot more than youever imagined. A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset. When you wake up, take a secondto think about what a privilege it is to simply be alive and healthy. The moment you start actinglike life is a blessing, I assure you that it will start to feel like one. Time spent living is time worth appreciating
5. # 3 : Believing in yourself and your dreamsThe most difficult phase of life is not when no one understands you; it’s when you don’tunderstand yourself. Believe in YOU. Listen to your soul. Trust your instincts. Acknowledgeyour own strengths. Dream it and dare it. Do what you are afraid of, and capable of. Followyour vision. Know that anything is possible. Know you CAN.
6. # 4 : Being positive.You can’t live a positive life with a negative attitude Heaven on Earth is a choice we mustmake, not a place we must find. Let every day be a dream you can touch. Let every day bea love you can feel. Let every day be a reason to live. Life is too short to be anything butpositive
7. # 5 : Taking action.The happiest and most successful people are usually those who have broken the chains ofprocrastination, who find satisfaction in doing the job at hand. They’re full of eagerness,passion, and productivity. You can be too. Remember, success in real estate is aboutlocation, location, location. Success in life is about action, action, action.
8. # 6 : Letting go.The only thing that makes it a big part of your life is that you keep thinking about it. Thebiggest step in changing the world around you is to change the world within you. Don’t cryover the past, it’s gone. Don’t stress about the future, it hasn’t arrived. Just live in thepresent, concentrate on the things you can control, and take one small step at a time.
9. # 7 : Picking yourself back up.Where you are in life is temporary; where you end up in life is permanent; how you get fromhere to there is entirely up to you. So don’t give up. Sometimes when things go wrong it’sbecause they would have turned out worse if they had gone right.
10. # 8 : Ignoring negative peopleYou are not a rug; some people may try to walk all over you, but you don’t have to lie thereand take it. There are seven billion people in the world; don’t waste your time by lettingone of them ruin your happiness. You are good enough, smart enough, beautiful enough,and strong enough. Somewhere someone is looking for exactly what you have to offer.
11. # 9 : Staying in touch with close friends and family.Having somewhere to go is what we call ‘home.’ Having someone to love, who loves us in return,is what we call ‘family ’ Having both is a blessing. There comes a time in life when you’ll haveto leave everything behind for awhile and start something new, but never forget the people whostood by your side, especially your close friends and family who never gave up on you.
12. # 10 : Making time for fun.Fun is way underrated. With all of life’s responsibilities, fun will sometimes seem like anIndulgence. It shouldn’t be It should be a requirement. It’s a happy talent to know how tolet loose and play. People who make it a point play around and have fun are twenty timesmore likely to feel happy in the long run.
13. # 11 : Spreading love and kindness.The amazing thing about life is that you choose what you allow into it and out of it – you choosehow things affect you, and how you affect the world. The happiness surrounding you is greatlyaffected by the choices you make every day. So choose to spread love and kindness to a leastone person a day. Imagine the amount of happiness you would create in a lifetime if you did.
14. # 12 : Being the change you want to see in the world.Don’t tell others how to live; LIVE and let them watch you. Practice what you preach ordon’t preach at all. Walk the talk. The people who look up to you will likely emulateyour actions and strive to become who you are; so BE who you want them to be.
15. Remember today, for it is the beginning Today marks the start of a brave new future. Thank You Very Much Sompong Yusoontorn