Your SlideShare is downloading. ×
Lesson # 1 – Do the Right Thing even if it’s Hard
“People will always try to stop you doing
the right thing if it is uncon...
Life Lesson # 2 : Believe In Yourself
“I always knew I was going to be rich.
I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute.”
Lesson # 3 – We will not trade Reputation for Money
“Lose money and I will forgive you, but lose even
a shred of reputatio...
Lesson # 4 – Be Willing To Be Different
Don't base your decisions upon
what everyone is saying or doing.
Lesson # 5 – Be Careful Who Your Friends Are
“It’s better to hang out with people better than
you. Pick out associates who...
Lesson # 6 – There Is More To Life Than Money
Warren does not see money as the
only measure of a man’s success.
Lesson # 7 – Never gamble with your money
“Rule No.1: Never lose money.
Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.”
Lesson # 8 – Spend Less Than You Earn
Buffett is famous for living a simple
and frugal lifestyle.
Lesson # 9 – Always Reinvest Your Profits
Warren Buffett learned from an early
age to always reinvest his profits and
have...
Lesson # 10 – Giving Back to Others
“If you’re in the luckiest 1 per cent of humanity,
you owe it to the rest of humanity ...
Thank You Very Much
Sompong Yusoontorn
It’s important to remember that above
10 lessons do little unless you apply
them to...
10 Life Lessons From Warren Buffet - Very Inspirational One!!!
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

10 Life Lessons From Warren Buffet - Very Inspirational One!!!

1,987

Published on

10 Life Lessons From Warren Buffet

0 Comments
7 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

No Downloads
Views
Total Views
1,987
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
2
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
151
Comments
0
Likes
7
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Transcript of "10 Life Lessons From Warren Buffet - Very Inspirational One!!!"

  1. 1. Life Lessons Created By Sompong Yusoontorn
  2. 2. Lesson # 1 – Do the Right Thing even if it’s Hard “People will always try to stop you doing the right thing if it is unconventional.”
  3. 3. Life Lesson # 2 : Believe In Yourself “I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute.”
  4. 4. Lesson # 3 – We will not trade Reputation for Money “Lose money and I will forgive you, but lose even a shred of reputation and I will be ruthless.”
  5. 5. Lesson # 4 – Be Willing To Be Different Don't base your decisions upon what everyone is saying or doing.
  6. 6. Lesson # 5 – Be Careful Who Your Friends Are “It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.”
  7. 7. Lesson # 6 – There Is More To Life Than Money Warren does not see money as the only measure of a man’s success.
  8. 8. Lesson # 7 – Never gamble with your money “Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.”
  9. 9. Lesson # 8 – Spend Less Than You Earn Buffett is famous for living a simple and frugal lifestyle.
  10. 10. Lesson # 9 – Always Reinvest Your Profits Warren Buffett learned from an early age to always reinvest his profits and have his money make more money for him.
  11. 11. Lesson # 10 – Giving Back to Others “If you’re in the luckiest 1 per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.”
  12. 12. Thank You Very Much Sompong Yusoontorn It’s important to remember that above 10 lessons do little unless you apply them to your life. So pick the lesson above that will create the most impact for you personally right now,

×