1. Commandments10 Live A Good LifeChoose To Take Control Of Your Life For Your Happiness!!!
2. A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often and realize how fortunateyou are right now. It’s about the simple pleasures that make you happy, the compassionate deedsyou perform, the personal goals you strive to achieve, the relationships you nurture and the legacyyou leave behind. So starting today, choose to take control. Here are 10 commandments that help!
3. l. I am not perfect and I will not try to be.Think of how many things don’t get done in this world simply because people are waiting for theperfect time, place and circumstance. The real world doesn’t reward perfectionists. It rewardspeople who get things done. And the only way to get things done is to be imperfect 99% of thetime.
4. ll. I cannot, and will not try, to please everyone.No matter what you do or how you do it, there will always be people that disagree with whatyou’re doing. That’s life. So don’t try please everyone. Simply do what I know is right. Andremember, it doesn’t matter how many people don’t get it, it matters how many people do.
5. lll. I will take part in something I believe in.Some people take an active role in their city council, some find refuge in religious faith, somejoin social clubs supporting causes they believe in and others find passion in their careers. Ineach case the psychological outcome is the same. They engage themselves in somethingthey strongly believe in. This engagement brings happiness and meaning into their lives.
6. lV. I will prioritize my obligations and do important things first.Set priorities for yourself and act accordingly. It’s the only way to get things done.It’s the only way to turn a dream into a reality.
7. V. I will choose my friends wisely.Your friends are family you choose. So make sure you choose friends who are worthy of yourtime and attention. Surround yourself with people who reflect the person you want to be. Choosefriends who you are proud to know, people you admire, who love and respect you – people whomake your day a little brighter simply by being in it.
8. Vl. I will help others when I am able.In life, you get what you put in. When you make a positive impact in someone else’s life, youalso make a positive impact in your own life. The more you help others, the more they willwant to help you.
9. Vll. I will focus on the positive.The mind must believe it can do something before it is capable of actually doing it. The way toovercome negative thoughts and destructive emotions is to develop opposing, positive emotionsthat are stronger and more powerful. Listen to your self-talk and replace negative thoughts withpositive ones. Regardless of how a situation seems, focus on the next positive step forward.
10. Vlll. I can only be me.There is no such thing as living in someone else’s shoes. The only shoes you can occupy areyour own. If you aren’t being yourself, you aren’t truly living – you’re merely existing. And askyourself this: If you don’t like who you really are, why should I like you? Trying to be somebodyyou’re not is not sexy. Be you. That’s when you’re beautiful.
11. lX. I will be here now.Life is happening right now. Instead of dwelling on the past or worrying about thefuture, practice being and living in the present moment. Remember, right now isthe only moment guaranteed to you. Right now is life. Don’t miss it.
12. X. Life never gets any better, only my perception of it does.The world around you changes when you change. If you awake every morning with the thoughtthat something wonderful will happen in your life today, and you pay close attention, you’ll oftenfind that you’re right. The opposite is also true. The choice is yours to make.
13. Starting today, make a point to praise yourself every time you have a positiveimpact on your life. Doing so will not only make you feel good, but willmake a difference in a positive way and help you live a good life.
14. "And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln Thank You Very Much Sompong Yusoontorn