We're doing it Coworking style. Join Us.
What is Coworking?
Coworking is a movement to build community workplaces.
Sharing costs and building our
personal and business social networks is the goal.
• Reducing costs by sharing resources
• Find business partners and employees
• Adapting to the future of distributed work
• Less people will work in large companies
• Networking can lead to sales
• Working in small spaces on diverse projects
• Work Hard / Play Hard
• Local is Global
• Coworking Facilities
• Corporate Ofﬁces
• Small Business Ofﬁces
• University Campuses ?
We are Modern Workers
• We work "virtually" with few boundaries
• Constantly connected to each other
• Not just in the technology sector
• Virtual Work is an established practice
• The Internet = Ubiquitous Computing
• Long Crowded Commutes
• Rising Unemployment Rates
• High cost of fuel
• Green Business Revolution
Home vs Ofﬁce
• working at home may be cheaper but you pay for it with
• Social Interaction leads to collaboration and opportunity
• changes in environment increases productivity.
• being around strangers can help create a silent peer
• Create Super Ofﬁces
• Find the Next Job
• Increase Productivity
• Increase Your Competitive Advantage
• Fun Social Networking is Good Marketing
• We know more people
• Sales people are no longer
• Business Partners
the only ones with a large
Rolodex • Future Employees
• Workspace Construction
• Community Building
• Event Management
• Organic Incubation
• Ofﬁce Technology