Social Media for B2B Companies - Good Idea or Waste of Time - CIPH Regina keynote 10172013
- 325 views
Social media is an effective and affordable way to expand the reach and strength of your brand. Yet, many B2B companies think of it as the folly of children and have been slow to jump aboard. This session will explore:
• How B2B companies can use social media to deliver powerful cost effective results.
• The top objections company leaders have to participating in social media and why they should reconsider.
• How Google's amplified focus on quality original content and social media work together to create an incredible opportunity.
• What you can measure and what you should expect in return.
• Getting started - planning an integrated Internet marketing program.
Who Should Attend
• Sales and/or Marketing Managers
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views