2. 7 CORE GOALSEach goal is interdependent upon the others. These Goals are the individual parts, when integrated, which add up to agreater whole; a single, unified vision:GOAL #1 Create The Moksha Non-Profit FoundationGOAL #2 Stage a Charity Rock Concert FestivalGOAL #3 Create Jobs and Boost Local EconomyGOAL #4 Expand Platform for Mental Health Awareness and ResearchGOAL #5 Inspire Others and Be An ExampleGOAL #6 Write, Produce and Direct My FilmGOAL #7 Earn for Self, Family and Friends
3. GOAL #1 Create The Moksha Nonprofit Foundation - The Foundation and the EIE Initiative, (EIE is an acronym for Experience-Integral-Education), are both modeled after their fictional counterparts found in my screenplay for ‘Einstein’s Last Request’. It is my highest intention to allocate every single gross dollar earned from the annual Charity Rock Concert Festival, (also known as The New Jerusalem Concert Festival, acronym NJCF). The initial festival will be designed and created to provide the initial start-up costs and then each annual festival will be used to maintain, expand, improve and sustain the EIE Initiative. I will not earn one cent of personal income from any revenue stream created through the Festivals. Every single dollar is spent directly for the benefit of the Foundation. It is my greatest hope to find investors who feel the same, as far as Festival revenue is concerned. - The EIE Initiative is solely concerned with uniting orphaned children from around the world into a safe, free environment where they can grow up together, get an integral education and find the freedom to follow their own bliss. The Initiative will focus first on children from Israel and Palestine as the film depicts in order to emphasize the symbolic power of unity conquering division. “The way to find out about your happiness is to keep your mind on those moments when you really are happy–not excited, not just thrilled, but deeply happy. This requires a little bit of self analysis. What is it that makes you happy? Stay with it, no matter what people tell you. This is what I call, ‘following your bliss.’ if you do follow your bliss, you put yourself on a kind of track that has been there all the while, waiting for you. And the life that you ought to be living, is the one you are living. Wherever you are, if you are following your bliss, you are enjoying that refreshment, that life within you, all the time. When you can see that, you begin to meet people who are in the field of your bliss, and they open doors for you. I say, follow your bliss and don’t be afraid, and doors will open where you didn’t know they were going to be.” By Joseph CampbellFive years from the inaugural Festival, the EIE Initiative and its success will stand as the corner-stone upon which agreater endeavor is created called The New Jerusalem Universe-City, (acronym NJUC), which will expand The MokshaFoundation into a Living City based on the plans of architect Frank Lloyd Wright. The City and Universe-City will becommitted to research and technological innovation for various aspects of science, consciousness, philanthropy andsocial evolution. The Universe-City will pay homage to the Esalen Institute and partner with the Integral Movementspearheaded by Ken Wilber and his Institute. Along with Mental Health, scientific research will include areas likeQuantum Gravity and Quantum Computing, Cetacean Research, and much more. The Universe-City and Living City willbe designed to create as many well-paying jobs as possible. They will function as a co-operative between citizens,students and employees as shareholders. Health Insurance and Business Loans will be designed for maximum effectbut without a profit in mind. The Health Care will be designed to simply pay for itself, nothing more-nothing less.PLEASE NOTE: All Funds necessary for this expansion will come from me and private donors. The EIE and MokshaFoundation will always take 100% of the gross revenue from the Charity Rock Concert Festivals! The Universe-City isseparate and related but privately funded.
4. GOAL #2 Stage a Charity Rock Concert FestivalThe New Jerusalem Concert Festival simultaneously exists as a set piece for Film production, a stand-alone eventdesigned to earn funds for The Moksha Non-Profit Foundation and its’ EIE Initiative and its’ infrastructure will form thefoundation for the Foundation. The cost to stage this Concert Festival will be part of the Film’s overall budget; BUT wewill be charging people to attend. The Concert attendees, performers, employees, etc- will all double as peripheral castmembers. Tickets will be available for single shows, for packages and there will be a camping area and land for housingand other donation-creating ideas.My intent is to create Social Magik: this includes an amazing live musical experience for both performers and audiencesand this will be achieved through my design for special set-lists where the bands play 2-3 shows over the week. Theywill all perform an acoustic set, as well as their greatest hits as voted on by the fans ahead of time. Some bands willalso play a special late night show comprised of 1 or 2 of their complete albums in order and/or a curtain call of theirchoice. On Saturday, there will be an all-star jam with many of the artists and some surprises. They’ll play their favoritecovers including each other’s songs. At night, the musicians will cover a different icon every hour i.e. 5 PM Bob Marley,7PM the Rolling Stones, then The Doors and finally The Beatles into the night. On Sunday night, Pink Floyd will reunitefor a performance of The Wall to close out the Festival. The Concert Festival will be staged and modeled after the FreeTibet Concert Series staged by The Beastie Boys between 1996 and 2004 and current festivals like Coachella andBonnaroo. The Artists and their crews will be provided private lodging, food and other amenities in return for theirperformances. They will be providing their time and talents as donations to the Foundation. As thanks for theirdonation, the artists will be offered lucrative deals for future solo concerts where they receive a much larger than usualpercentage of profits with the Foundation receiving the rest. When we stage these solo concerts, I will only take fromthe gross profit what it cost to produce the show. I will not earn a single dollar from these shows; these events aredesigned exclusively to thank the performers for their participation in the New Jerusalem Concert Festival and tocontinue raising money for the Moksha Foundation. - The Grand Social Experiment is being undertaken by me, the musicians and the public. It is crucial that the fans attending, purchasing related material and the world understand that their money is going directly in gross profit for the EIE Initiative. My aim is to prove what the collective imagination and will can create together as well as how beautifully money can be donated and invested. - The Festival will hold small and large forums to discuss with Concert Attendees and the World what their money is going towards. There will also be a lecture series with Nobel Winners, scientists, etc.- as well as week-long seminars on creating social entrepreneurs, green energy and sustainable life-styles. - I will mass market the Festival to raise donations in such ways as: DVD, ITunes, CDs, Merchandise, Concessions, Copyrights, Trademarks, Pay-Per-View, auctions of the artists’ guitars, etc.- - During the Festival, large video screens will highlight the money being raised as it comes in and the world will be able to see where it’s being allocated to build the EIE Initiative. For example, concessions will be for teacher salaries- ticket sales will be for building structures and supplies- Memorabilia and products to create the other necessary jobs.
5. MOCK SCHEDULE NEW JERUSALEM CONCERT FESTIVAL 2012DAY 1 – MONDAYSTAGE 1 @2PM 2HRS Beck AcousticSTAGE 2 @4:20PM 2HRS Pearl Jam AcousticSTAGE 1 @6:45PM 2HRS Phish 1 Album + EncoreSTAGE 2 @9:30PM 2HRS David Bowie 1 AlbumSTAGE 1 @12AM 2HRS+ U2 Opening Night Set Voted On By FansDAY 2 – TUESDAYSTAGE 1 @2PM 2HRS Sufjan Stevens AcousticSTAGE 2 @4:20PM 2HRS BECK Greatest Hits Voted By FansSTAGE 1 @6:45PM 2 HRS Bon Jovi 1 Album + EncoreSTAGE 2 @9:30PM 2HRS U2 Acoustic (Covers)STAGE 1 @12AM 2HRS+ Pearl Jam 2 Albums + EncoreDAY 3 – WEDNESDAYSTAGE 1 @2PM 2HRS PHISH AcousticSTAGE 2 @4:20PM 2HRS Bruce Springsteen 1 Album + EncoreSTAGE 1 @6:45PM 2HRS Jane’s Addiction AcousticSTAGE 2 @9:30PM 2 HRS David Bowie AcousticSTAGE 1 @12AM 2HRS+ Grateful Dead Opening Night Set Voted On By FansDAY 4- THURSDAYSTAGE 1 @2PM 2HRS Band Of Horses 2 AlbumsSTAGE 2 @4:20PM 2HRS Radiohead AcousticSTAGE 1 @6:45PM 2HRS The White Stripes AcousticSTAGE 2 @9:30PM 2 HRS Bruce Springsteen Acoustic STAGE 1 @12AM 2HRS+ U2 2 Albums + Encore
6. DAY 5 - FRIDAYSTAGE 1 @2PM 2HRS Sufjan Stevens 2 AlbumsSTAGE 2 @4:20PM 2HRS Grateful Dead Acoustic SetSTAGE 1 @6:45PM 2HRS Phish Set Voted On By FansSTAGE 2 @9:30PM 2HRS The White Stripes 2 Albums + EncoreSTAGE 1 @12AM 2HRS+ Radiohead Greatest Hits Voted By FansDAY 6 – SATURDAYSTAGE 1 @1PM–5PM Various Artists + Surprise Guests All Star Jam & CoversSTAGE 2 @7PM Various Artists Cover Bob MarleySTAGE 1 @9PM Phish Cover The WhoSTAGE 2 @12AM Various Artists Cover The BeatlesSUNDAY– DAY 7STAGE 1 @1PM–7 PM Various Artists Acoustic Jams + Covers + SpaceSTAGE 2 @7PM Radiohead – 2 Albums + EncoreSTAGE 2 @10PM Rage Against The Machine – 1st Album + EncoreSTAGE 1 @12AM Pink Floyd Reunited For The WallEvery night after the midnight show; Perry Farrell’s ‘song yet to be sung’ will be played over PA with video screenshows… In-between sets will be Jim Morrison’s ‘An American Prayer’ and audio/visual montages from philosophers,scientists, social entrepreneurs, etc.-
7. INTERLUDE: THE EVIDENCE Where the "Billionaire Giving Pledge" Meets the Rest of Us By Stephanie Risa Stein http://www.huffingtonpost.com/steph anie-risa-stein/where-the-billionaire-giv_b_675232.html“By now, I am sure you have heard about the Giving Pledge. Warren Buffett and Bill Gates, along with 38 otherbillionaires, have set a remarkable example for mankind. Making a commitment to donate half of their fortunes tocharity is more than admirable, and beautifully exemplifies what positive things people can do for the world with theirhard-earned money. Many of the wealthy elitewho have taken the pledge have been active in philanthropy long before this, and rightly so. Because of their financialsuccess, these billionaire families have a unique opportunity, some would say even an obligation and responsibility, togive back to their communities and help those less fortunate. But what about the rest of us? I am sure there areindividuals who, upon hearing about the Giving Pledge, figure the worlds pressing issues are now being taken care ofby the rich and therefore, they are absolved of responsibility. Surely this is not the case.This exciting and unprecedented initiative begs the question, can the Giving Pledge be translated to the masses?Charitable giving is a basic value for everyone, not only for the wealthy. But how can ordinary people involvethemselves in a meaningful way? Since most people are not billionaires or even millionaires, for that matter, how canwe, as a society, follow the Giving Pledge within the framework of what we can afford? Think micro, not macro, andembrace the small donations. Even what may seem like a minimal gift to one person may be a significant percentage ofincome for someone else.No matter how large or small the donation, if it is put to good use by a nonprofit organization, important things can beaccomplished. Even a small contribution can make a big impact on someone in need. Our mantra at PhilanthropicCapital Advisors is, "You always get more than you give." Research shows that making a donation of even just $1,volunteering your time or simply doing a good deed that touches another persons life in a positive way, can be asbeneficial to your heart and soul as it is for the actual recipient. The simple act of giving, whether of money or time, isin itself a rewarding experience. "We do not have to be super rich to participate in philanthropy," says Eli Shaharab anexpert in global fundraising and family foundation management. "Today, with the interconnectedness of the worldthrough the Internet and technology, every dollar is part of a bigger campaign and each person can make a tremendousdifference." The fundraising efforts in response to the tragedies in Haiti and Chile earlier this year showcased thepotential of "e-giving", with its use of text messaging, YouTube videos and Facebook applications.These modern innovations are a powerful way to rally donors wherever they are, as well as to reach a growing numberof younger givers, who have less dispensable income but who are just as passionate. The power of the collective wasalso on display after the earthquake in Haiti when the entire world joined in to help -- through donations, humanitarianaid and efforts on the ground. The dramatic outpouring of support from across the globe was truly inspiring. People
8. from all walks of life -- musicians, teachers, CEOs, farmers, actors, union workers, you name it -- all felt part of a globalcampaign regardless of whether they donated $1 or $100,000 or $1 million. Jane Smith from Main Street with her $10gift felt the same sense of satisfaction as the famous singer and rich philanthropist who each gave a six-figurecontribution. So I am proposing a new effort that follows in the footsteps of the 40 billionaires, but scales it down forthe rest of us. Lets call it the "Everyman Giving Pledge." (Or, for the women out there, the "Everywoman GivingPledge.")Heres how it works: Make a pact with the people in your life to donate time or money to a worthy organization thatyou choose together. It will be more fun and effective if you do it as part of a group or social network. Engage yourfamily and loved ones in the spirit of giving at whatever level is comfortable for you. Become a role model and lead theway to making philanthropy a tradition among your circle of friends, relatives and colleagues. Ask folks from yourcommunity, synagogue, church, workplace, golf and tennis club, childrens school, book salon or weekly poker game, tosign on and join you for the "everyman" version of the giving pledge. Regardless of the dollar figure, the new vision forphilanthropy sees charity as an investment -- an investment in making the world a better place. Become part ofsomething bigger than yourself, share what you have with others, show you care about our planet, influence thepeople in your life to do good...and give, give, give. Commit to donating $1, $10 or $100, or volunteering a few hours amonth -- any amount of time or money that feels right for you. Do it in person or on Facebook -- wherever, withwhomever. Just pledge to do it and then make it happen. You will be glad you did.”Stephanie Risa Stein is the Founder & Managing Director of Philanthropic Capital Advisors (PCA), a global management firm that specializes inventure philanthropy and charitable investments. Through her work with PCA, Stephanie brings family foundations, corporations,philanthropists and NGOs together to do good.
9. GOAL #3 Create Jobs and Boost Local EconomyCreate well-paying temporary, seasonal, permanent and specialist job opportunities as well as a comprehensive intern,mentor and volunteer program. I intend to create these jobs through Film production and Concert productions and thenecessary employees to run The Moksha Foundation and the EIE Initiative. A plethora of general and specialized careeropportunities will emerge, expand and evolve as time passes.1. Job opportunities via Concert, Film and Foundation: A. The Concerts will provide temporary jobs and future seasonal jobs. a. Between lodging, food, supplies, transportation, security, etc- local communities will see revenue bumps and national/international companies like airlines and hotel chains will also see ‘minor’ but consistent bumps if they partner with me and provide good solid deals for my concert goers. B. The Film production will provide temporary but substantial jobs. C. The FOUNDATION will create permanent jobs: a. Teachers b. Child Care Specialists c. Construction, Janitorial, Utilities d. Health Care e. Administration f. Various other positions and specialtiesThe future edifice of the aforementioned Living City and New Jerusalem Universe-City will also provide a plethora ofpermanent job opportunities and create new revenue streams for local economies.
10. GOAL #4 Expand Platform For Mental Health Awareness, Recovery and ResearchI am focused and committed to being a 21st Century Renaissance Man for Mental Health Reformation, Transformation,Evolution and Revolution. I will synthesize my interests, passions and talents to create a platform for raising awarenessand forever change the way the world understands mental illness. As a Writer, Speaker, Mentor and Coach my goal isto inspire and motivate everyone; especially kids and teens with mental illness as well as the world’s caretakers.Through mediums like film, music and science in unified initiatives in social entrepreneurship, venture philanthropy andscientific research, I intend on integrating these diverse paths into a united movement for mental healthenlightenment. - The anguish and hopelessness of mental illness can be replaced with a pervasive sense of purpose and well being. That’s my message. This August, I will be featured in a book about bouncing back by Lisa Nichols, world- renowned author, speaker and breakthrough specialist, (http://www.lisa-nichols.com/media.asp). I am also hard at work developing a full length book that expands on these ideas called PERCEPTION IS NOT REALITY – YOU ARE! - I’m not afraid to say that I have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder. I have been hospitalized six times against my will, starting at age 19 when I was first diagnosed. I have struggled with doctors, substance abuse and various treatments for upwards of ten years before overcoming in the last six years many of my obstacles with the right combination of medications, sobriety, therapy, spiritual practices and a new way of being. - I am an extremely passionate and high-energy thirty-six year old. I dream of using my journey toward wholeness and a “sound mind” to contributing forever and change the way society thinks about “mental illness.” It is not necessarily something inevitable or a fixed state or a curse, but rather it can be perceived and experienced as a blessing. Brain chemistry, behavior — and attitudes — can all be transformed. So there is hope for the suffering, and there is need for greater enlightenment and especially action. To shine a light on the issue, I am planning to ask New Jersey rock stars Bring Springsteen, Bon Jovi and others, in producing a benefit concert that would help raise money for NAMI, (The National Alliance on Mental Illness). Join Me For A Revolution In The Way We Approach Mental Health Recovery & Self Determination The Moksha Foundation For NetworkingJoin me in the revolution for the way we approach mental health recovery and self determination- The MokshaFoundation For Networking! I’m starting a special support and action group of my own design for those of us like mediagnosed with a mental illness, as well as for our family, friends, spouses and all supporters.BUT, it’s going to be much different than what you’re used to. Supporting one another is still a foundational concept thatI will carry over from the average, (NAMI), or related support group… HOWEVER this is a Networking Group aboveand beyond just a support group. We will not be having weekly pity parties. This is for anyone who wants to make things
11. happen and work towards leading the lives you truly desire. I’m going to find out what talents, skills, and passions we allhave. We are going to integrate them along with our huge hearts and spirits and brilliant minds to create partnerships inBusiness, Art, Spirituality and everything else under the Sun!!! I’m going to ask you to get your families and friendsinvolved… after all, I’m sure you’re all well aware that many of us have amazing people all around that are just waitingfor us to ask for their help, to thrive and move beyond our diagnosis’.Let Me Give An Example:You play drums- I draw- she writes- he’s a lawyer- you love dogs… on & on & on. We are creating a community ofaction and unity. Maybe your dad is a CPA- her brother is a talent agent- his sister is a banker… on & on & on. We canstart a publishing company! A record label! A nonprofit organization! Sometimes it’s not what you know or how muchmoney you have but WHO you know.Have You Got My Idea Yet?It’s time to redefine the 21st century for mental health. Let’s turn the world on its’ ears and change the perceptionsaround the world- MOST IMPORTANT, it’s time we change the perception of OUR SELVES. No one can do it alone!So get out of your house. I’ll be holding meetings in Central, New Jersey.Grab those young kids… 16-17-18-19 who’ve just been diagnosed- they’re scared, ashamed and confused. I wishsomeone like me was around when I was first diagnosed and that’s reason number one why I’m doing this! Parents outthere… do you see the opportunity and frame of mind and spirit where I’m coming from? Get together, get your kids andspouses and join with me for a revolution in the way we approach recovery. Step out of your comfort zones people andtake a risk! Call me anytime… if you don’t live near me, I’ll help you do something similar in your area! ARE YOU IN?
12. GOAL #5 Inspire Others and Be An ExampleInspire others and set myself as an example of success and prove quantitatively that a vision purely originating in theimagination can transform into a Social Reality. With success, I gain a platform from which to speak upon. I want to‘walk the walk – not talk the talk’! My primary wish for the world is to simply inspire people, especially the youth withmy version of the 10 commandments. In undertaking this challenge and taking these steps, my intention is to manifestmy own vision and integrate it onto the world stage as A Grand Social Experiment in Social Magik. The effect of seeingsomeone average like me turn dreams into realities cannot be under estimated. If I can provide 1/10th the exhilaration,inspiration and passion that some of my artistic, philosophical and spiritual heroes have provided me through theirworks, then success is already guaranteed.Here is a simple list of 10 thoughts that I would like to share with others:1- ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE2- DREAM BIG3- DON’T LET PEOPLE STAND IN WAY OF YOUR DREAMS4- RISE ABOVE THE NEGATIVITY,5- THINK FOR YOURSELF,6- TRANSCEND THE DOUBTERS AND CYNICS,7- FIND FRIENDS & MENTORS THAT SUPPORT YOU WHETHER THEY BE IMMEDIATE FAMILY, FRIENDS OR STRANGERS,8- THERE IS A PLACE FOR EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD,9- SUCCESS CAN BE ACHIEVED BY THE INDIVIDUAL BUT ONLY WHEN THE MANY SUCCEED TOO,#10 LOVE IS THE ANSWER EVOLUTION IS REVOLUTION TEAR DOWN THE WALLS
13. INTERLUDE: THE EVIDENCEParaphrased From: http://www.examiner.com/book-in-national/30-famous authors-whose-works-w ere-rejected-repeatedly-and-sometimes-rudely-by-publishersStephen King received dozens of rejections for his first novel, CARRIE; he kept them tidily nailed to a spike under atimber in his bedroom. One of the publishers sent Mr. Kings rejection with these words: we are not interested inscience fiction which deals with negative utopias. They do not sell. William Golding’s LORD OF THE FLIES was rejectedby 20 publishers. According to one publisher, THE DIARY OF ANNE FRANK was scarcely worth reading: the girl doesnt,it seems to me, have a special perception or feeling which would lift that book above the curiosity level.15 publishers (other than this dope) also rejected THE DIARY OF ANNE FRANK. In an act of almost unparalled stupidity,one publisher wrote of Joseph Heller’s CATCH-22: I haven’t the foggiest idea about what the man is trying tosay…apparently the author intends it to be funny – possibly even satire – but it is really not funny on any intellectuallevel. J.k. Rowling, author of HARRY POTTER AND THE PHILOSOPHER’S (LATER SORCEROR’S) STONE was rejected by adozen publishers, including biggies like Penguin and Harpercollins. Bloomsbury, a small London publisher, only took iton at the behest of the ceo’s eight-year old daughter, who begged her father to print the book. God bless you,sweetheart. One publisher rejected George Orwell’s submission, ANIMAL FARM, with these words: it is impossible tosell animal stories in the USA. One publisher exclaimed in the rejection letter for William Faulkner’s book, SANCTUARY:good god, I can’t publish this!G. Spencer Brown Said:To arrive at the simplest truth, as Newton knew and practiced, requires years of contemplation. Not activity. Notreasoning. Not calculating. Not busy behavior of any kind. Not reading. Not talking. Not making an effort. Not thinking.Simply bearing in mind what it is one needs to know. And yet those with the courage to tread this path to realdiscovery are not only offered practically no guidance on how to do so, they are actively discouraged and have to setabout it in secret, pretending meanwhile to be diligently engaged in the frantic diversions and to conform with thedeadening personal opinions which are continually being thrust upon them.Einstein the Nobody by David Bodanis http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/einstein/bodanis.html13 April 1901Professor Wilhelm Ostwald University of Leipzig Leipzig, GermanyEsteemed Herr Professor!Please forgive a father who is so bold as to turn to you, esteemed Herr Professor, in the interest of his son. I shall startby telling you that my son Albert is 22 years old, that ... he feels profoundly unhappy with his present lack of position,and his idea that he has gone off the tracks with his career & is now out of touch gets more and more entrenched each
14. day. In addition, he is oppressed by the thought that he is a burden on us, people of modest means.... I have taken theliberty of turning [to you] with the humble request to ... write him, if possible, a few words of encouragement, so thathe might recover his joy in living and working. If, in addition, you could secure him an Assistants position for now orthe next autumn, my gratitude would know no bounds.... I am also taking the liberty of mentioning that my son doesnot know anything about my unusual step.I remain, highly esteemed Herr Professor, your devotedHermann EinsteinFrom the collected papers of Albert Einstein, Volume I. No answer from Professor Ostwald was ever received.
15. GOAL #6 Write, Produce and Direct My Film ‘EINSTEIN’S LAST REQUEST’ Based On A True StoryLink To Script:
16. GOAL #7 Earn For Self, Family and FriendsMy guaranteed compensation for the film includes all land, props and franchises involved as well as any associated withproduction and filming. I receive no compensation for producing, writing or directing, ‘Einstein’s Last Request,’ but Iwill receive a percentage of the net box-office receipts after all investors recoup their initial investments and anypromised profits. Also, all of my personal income related to the Film will be split 50-50 between personal gain andpersonal donations to the Moksha Foundation in effort to keep creating more jobs and more wealth for others. Of the50% for personal gain at least 25% of that goes to helping others outside of the Foundation like Kiva,(http://www.kiva.org/). So, the most money I can actually pocket for my personal bank account through Filmproduction is 25% of any money earned. The remaining 25% in my bank account will be used to take care of myself, myclose friends and family.Personally, I would like a modest but great house on my own property- no mortgage. I would buy a 1980 deep tealconvertible classic corvette and install a sick sound system. I will own a killer audio visual system and musicalinstruments and a home recording studio. I will travel the world to see wildlife in person like the plains in Africa and thesardine run in the Pacific Ocean where myriads of sea life come together to feed (sharks, whales, dolphins, birds). I willproduce more artistic and business ventures and make as many people as possible wealthy and enriched.For my family and friends, I want to build them all homes on my property- provide them with cars and essentials likefood, bills, child care and education. I want my new nephew and my best friends’ children to enjoy the freedom andtime that wealth can provide and hopefully they use it to discover and follow their bliss.
17. How To Proceed: Excerpts taken from Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon HillThe Fourth Step toward RichesTHERE are two kinds of knowledge. One is general, the other is specialized. General knowledge, no matter how great inquantity or variety it may be, is of but little use in the accumulation of money. The faculties of the great universitiespossess, in the aggregate, practically every form of general knowledge known to civilization. Most of the professorshave but little or no money. They specialize on teaching knowledge, but they do not specialize on the organization, orthe use of knowledge.KNOWLEDGE will not attract money, unless it is organized, and intelligently directed, through practical PLANS OFACTION, to the DEFINITE END of accumulation of money. Lack of understanding of this fact has been the source ofconfusion to millions of people who falsely believe that “knowledge is power.” It is nothing of the sort!Knowledge is only potential power. It becomes power only when, and if, it is organized into deﬁnite plans of action, anddirected to a deﬁnite end.This “missing link” in all systems of education known to civilization today, may be found in the failure of educationalinstitutions to teach their students HOW TO ORGANIZE AND USE KNOWLEDGE AFTER THEY ACQUIRE IT. Many peoplemake the mistake of assuming that, because Henry Ford had but little “schooling,” he is not a man of “education.”Those who make this mistake do not know Henry Ford, nor do they understand the real meaning of the word“educate.” That word is derived from the Latin word “educo,” meaning to educe, to draw out, to DEVELOP FROMWITHIN. An educated man is not, necessarily, one who has an abundance of general or specialized knowledge. Aneducated man is one who has so developed the faculties of his mind that he may acquire anything he wants, or itsequivalent, without violating the rights of others. Henry Ford comes well within the meaning of this deﬁnition.Before you can be sure of your ability to transmute DESIRE into its monetary equivalent, you will require SPECIALIZEDKNOWLEDGE of the service, merchandise, or profession which you intend to offer in return for fortune. Perhaps youmay need much more specialized knowledge than you have the ability or the inclination to acquire, and if this shouldbe true, you may bridge your weakness through the aid of your “Master Mind” group.Andrew Carnegie stated that he, personally, knew nothing about the technical end of the steel business; moreover, hedid not particularly care to know anything about it. The specialized knowledge which he required for the manufactureand marketing of steel, he found available through the individual units of his MASTER MIND GROUP.The accumulation of great fortunes calls for POWER, and power is acquired through highly organized and intelligentlydirected specialized knowledge, but that knowledge does not, necessarily, have to be in the possession of the man whoaccumulates the fortune.The preceding paragraph should give hope and encouragement to the man with ambition to accumulate a fortune,who has not possessed himself of the necessary “education” to supply such specialized knowledge as he may require.Men some- times go through life suffering from “inferiority complexes,” because they are not men of “education.” Theman who can organize and direct a “Master Mind” group of men who possess knowledge useful in the accumulation of
18. money, is just as much a man of education as any man in the group. REMEMBER THIS, if you suffer from a feeling ofinferiority, because your schooling has been limited.Thomas A. Edison had only three months of “schooling” during his entire life. He did not lack education, neither did hedie poor. Henry Ford had less than a sixth grade “schooling” but he has managed to do pretty well by himself,ﬁnancially.SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE is among the most plentiful, and the cheapest forms of service which may be had! If youdoubt this, consult the payroll of any university.IT PAYS TO KNOW HOW TO PURCHASE KNOWLEDGEMy Master Mind Group:Concert Promotion SpecialistTax Attorney Specialist/CPA Specializing In Non-ProfitEntertainment LawyerFilm Budget SpecialistTalent AgentPhilanthropy SpecialistNon-Profit SpecialistWeb DesignersGraphic DesignersFine ArtistsMusiciansMarketersSocial Networking SpecialistsPhilanthropistsEntrepreneursAnd more….
19. INTERLUDE: INSPIRATIONEvery Day I Remind Myself That My Inner And Outer Life Are Based On The Labors Of Other Men, Living And Dead, And That I Must Exert Myself In Order To Give In The Same Measure As I Have Received And Am Still Receiving. ALBERT EINSTEIN During Times Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Becomes A Revolutionary Act. GEORGE ORWELL The Pioneers Of A Warless World Will Be The Youth Who Refuse Military Service. Great Spirits Always Encounter Violent Opposition From Mediocre Minds. ALBERT EINSTEINElliot Spitzer on cable news show describing the possibility that the American Dream is facing a new problem becausethere wont be enough new jobs- so as a response we must turn to helping each other to create jobs and help theeconomy.BEASTIE BOYS: Intergalactic lyricsWith the tough guy style Im not too keenTrying to change the world, Im going to plot and schemeFROM JIM MORRISON’S ‘An American Prayer’Lets reinvent the gods, all the myths of the ages, Celebrate symbols from deep elder forests [Have you forgotten thelessons of the ancient war] We need great golden copulations.... We have assembled inside this ancient & insanetheatre To propagate our lust for life & flee the swarming wisdom of the streets, The barns are stormed, The windowskept & only one of all the rest, To dance & save us W/ the divine mockery of words, Music inflames temperament(When the true Kings murderers are allowed to roam free a 1000 magicians arise in the land) Where are the feasts wewere promised, Where is the wine-The New Wine (dying on the vine).
20. Who Should Invest & Why: 1- People who put their investment forth purely as an altruistic gesture with no concern for a return on their investment other than the proper and stated use for the Moksha Foundation and the EIE Initiative. These investors will also have first option to participate in any future For-Profit Ventures and Films with my company Moksha Unlimited, LLC. 2- People who put forth their investment and are interested in recouping 50% of their investment and donating the other 50% to the Foundation. These investors will follow any of the investors in category 1 with an option to participate in any future For-Profit Ventures and Films with my company Moksha Unlimited, LLC. 3- People who put forth their investment interested in recouping 100% of their original investment and donating the rest to the Foundation. These investors will follow those in categories 1 and 2 for future options in any future For-Profit Ventures and Films with my company Moksha Unlimited, LLC. 4- People who put forth investments- expect a full return- small profit. People who put forth investments and expect a full return and a medium profit. People who put forth investments& expect a full return &a large profit. Multiple potential sources for Investment & Funding: 1- Those Parties Interested In Both Profits On The Microcosmic Scale And Compassion On A Macroscopic Level… A- Film Producers/Film Industry B- Concert Promoters/Music Industry C- All Artistic Industries/Investors Foundations D- Non-Profits/Charities E- Corporations F- Private Philanthropists 2- Investors Strictly Motivated By Profits Before All Else… A- Film Producers/Film Industry B- Concert Promoters/Music Industry C- All Artistic Industries/InvestorsFirst, let it be stated clearly that Project Venture Philanthropy is focused squarely on earning money for The MokshaFoundation and the EIE Initiative. Please Note: Only my personal fortune and interested private citizens will beresponsible for the Foundation’s expansion into The New Jerusalem Universe-City. The key to the kingdom lies heavily
21. on the shoulders of the artists because if they agree to do the Concert Festival under the aforementioned conditionsthen financing will truly be easy to generate because these artists will undoubtedly draw big crowds, interest andhence revenue. When I get the artists to agree, investors will be lined up at the door. All people involved should notconsider Project Venture Philanthropy their prime source of income or a way to maximize their own bank accounts.When this venture succeeds, the ancillary profits for personal gain will be plentiful and those who stood with me fromthe beginning will be rewarded for their faith, compassion and vision. There is no question that in helping others andfocusing on creating jobs that pay well, the creators themselves will always be rewarded financially because good work,charity and empathy will always create wealth for everyone involved. Long term this endeavor represents a gold mineof personal and community wealth.
22. SOCIAL MAGIKThe Art and Intention of transforming Creative Invention into Cultural Construction through Social Cooperation andCollaboration to transform an idea from Film into a real event, back into a film and back into more real events, therebycreating the Real Moksha Foundation and the Real EIE Initiative from Imagination into practice. This is the final piece inmy plan; to transform an artistic fiction into a physical reality through the magik of movies and music and venturephilanthropy. Conclusion:It is my intention to transform the commercial success of the Film, the commercial success of the Concert Festival andthe combined success of the Investors, Myself and the participants into a living, breathing life endeavor. The process ismeant to inspire, exemplify, prove and reveal to the world’s consciousness, (especially the youth), how incorporatingand enacting certain attitudes, perceptions, beliefs, individual choices, cooperation, intentions and will- we cantransform a purely intellectual, artistic intention through material assets into a living breathing reality that can be livedin the world as it was imagined to be in my heart and mind and thus translated into the hearts and minds of those whoparticipate because this simply cannot be accomplished alone. This is a Grand Social Experiment!MAGIKARTBUSINESSPHILANTHROPYREVOLUTIONWhat will be revealed and created when these ideas are incorporated into a single vision that intentionally integrateseach part into a larger whole which transcends any individual act in physical reality and any collective act of artisticcreation to become a living, physical reality in time and space that the world can interact with through multiple levelsof consciousness?