Google + Brenda Horton
Presented by Brenda Horton
About Brenda Horton
• Sold my ﬁrst Internet-based business in the mid
• Organized and fundraised over $400,000 for non-
proﬁts, charities, and crowd funding causes
• Founder of Nevada County Online Meetup Group
• Co-creator of actionplanr.com, a productivity
desktop software app for solo and single
• Upcoming Author -
• A 5 step process for turning your
passion into ACTION
• Action steps you can take today to
• Time for Questions and Answers
What is my passion?
How can I turn it
into a purposeful
A passion without a plan
for proﬁt (that
proﬁts) is just a
• The desired
• The end result
• The achieved goal
Turning your passion into action
starts with a vision.
Make plans, take action, and
allow for serendipity.
5 Step Process For TurningYour
Passion Into Action
1. EnvisionWhat’s your desired outcome?
2. Plan Set goals, checklists, tasks and projects to
achieve that vision.
3. Act Take Action and Make It Happen
4. TrackYour Results: Measure,Analyze,Assess
5. Adapt and Be Flexible: Make Changes If
“The difference between the
doers and the strategic action
takers is they take time to plan.”
Go to actionplanr.com
• Download for FREE on PCs and Macs
• Discounted price for PIA attendees $49.95.
Regular price is $79.00
• Offer good till Monday June 2nd Midnight
for FREE and
get started on
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.