5.  Ex. Peanut Butter Shape them with the hands Will not spread much when baked Stiff dough
6.  Ex. Gingerbread Chill Dough for Easier Rolling Very Decorative Time Consuming Usually Iced Won’t spread much Stiff dough
7.  Slice and Bake (purchased) Very Economical Homemade Convenient Can be Decorative/Colors
8.  Ex. Spritz Stiff dough May have colored dough Interesting shapes Use a cookie press
9.  Macaroons Meringues Big cookies
10.  No Fat Cookies Colors Very Light Whipped egg white Macaroons are sweet foods made either with coconut and egg white or with a coarse almond paste formed into a dense cookie or confection.
12. •Use cookie dough•Ice with sweetened cream cheese•Decorate with slices of fruit