1. • Find at least one on your historicaltopic.• Use your keywords to locate books onthe online card catalog.• Do a subject search.
2. • Find at least two American history referencebooks on your historical topic.• Do a subject search for “encyclopedias anddictionaries” or your other broad keywords tohelp you find reference books in the mediacenter.
3. • Doing a subject search for your narrowkeywords will bring up magazines in the list ofsources. Magazines have a newspaper icon nextto the title.
4. • Choose one MeL database linked on the pathfinder touse to find information on your topic.
5. • Find at least one web site on your historicaltopic. Keep in mind the following: 1. It can be a web site found on the American History Pathfinder. 2. Or you can do a Google search using NES!