Are you one of these ?
I feel like I can write something; but have never written
I am not sure if I will get the publishers for my book
I want to reach out to the global audience (reaching
outside the geographical boundaries)
You must consider publishing an e-book.
What ultimately determines the popularity of your book?
- Sell Volume
The success of selling your book is significantly dependant on the
impressive start and content. The first sentence in your book will
create the impression on reader’s mind; so always make positive
and energetic start.
e-book = writing regular book only with different medium of
1. First and Foremost:
Brainstorm your basic idea for e-book
• Brainstorm some topics on which you are comfortable in
• Choose topic of your knowledge and encapsulate
thoughts about the book.
2. Do in-depth Research:
• Research should not be restricted to collecting
information about the subject; but also about demand for
• Select exact keywords to bring out expected results.
3. Record the brief:
• Pick up the brief from collected information and record
it on paper or on notepad whichever is convenient.
• Always note down the points/ideas as and when they
come to you mind. “Writing is a creating activity”.
• These notes will help your inner mind to come up with
diversified ideas and ways of writing.
4. Draw Outline:
• Draw outline of your book and arrange topics into
• Keep the bifurcation ready according to main and sub-
topics. This will help you when you actually start writing.
5. Write Preface:
• Precise Preface - Writing exact but brief preface plays
vital role in writing the book that will attract people’s
• Write description/preface in simple and flawless
• Before you get any reviews, this is the first tool which
will help you to provide necessary boost for your sales.
6. Unpack your briefcase/expand your brief:
• Expand and build upon your notes.
• Start with basic ideas and then consider various aspects
of it. Incorporate all specifications that are relevant until
you get feeling of fulfillment.
• Don’t stick to specific method of writing. Try, find out
and apply whichever technique suits the topic.
7. Organize Final Draft:
• Synchronize the data in hierarchy of importance/preference
and split. Keep in mind the view of your prospective reader.
8. Review and Edit:
In the end, review the book from the view point of a
“Deletion is the soul of editing.”
so look for things that may make the reader loose track of
the plot/flow or things that sound worthless, make
9. Cover and Title:
Dress to Impress:
• Choosing the appropriate title is very critical. Catchy
title will attract more customers for your book.
• Tickle your creative mind while drawing a cover page.
10. Let it Marinate:
• Now your recipe is ready – let it sink in for some time.
• Take a short break and revisit with a fresh mind, review
again and make final updates.
Good Luck! …
and Welcome to the group of e-writers…
For more information
visit at http://www.brainworkindia.net/
Contact us at
Phone: +91 - 11 4578 1159