How to eliminate three chronic choke points
1.Open collaboration motivates stakeholders by
letting them participate on their own terms.
2.Better developed ideas keep key process role-
3.Proper routing accelerates idea progression
through your entire process .
By inviting your stakeholder communities into an Idealink Open™ innovation
process achieves the following results:
• Diversity of participants makes for more creative ideas
• Voluntary role and tasking motivates users to participate because they can
do it on their own terms
• Participants help build-up ideas incrementally
• Community creates division of labor to absorb idea volume
• On-demand expertise extends talent pool and accelerates turn-around
• Collaboration output is managed into structure by Idea Champion
• Proper workflow accelerates process by not having to re-route keeping idea
momentum from fading
• Better developed ideas keep up-line role players interested and engaged
Ideation, co-creation and collaboration all work better when the crowd can be
engaged and channelled – ask for an Idealink Open™ demo, and see how you can
get started today.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.