3. Company Information<br />Fiscal year ends 12/31<br />Non-alcoholic <br />Carbonated and non-carbonated beverages<br />Various foods and snacks<br />Headquarters in Purchase, NY<br />Beverage concentrates, fountain syrups, and finished goods<br />
22. Generated 74% of net operating revenue from outside U.S.
23. Uses 72 functional currencies
24. Currency impact on net revenue
25. 2009: -11%
26. Uses derivatives to hedge
27. Forward contracts
28. Purchase currency options
29. Generated 48% of net operating revenue from outside U.S.
30. Currency impact on net revenue
31. 2009: -5%
32. Uses derivatives to hedge
33. Forward contracts
34. Commodity contracts</li></li></ul><li>Acquisition<br />PepsiAmericas<br />Acquired remaining 57% stake<br />The Pepsi Bottling Group<br />Acquired remaining 67.4% stake<br />Total cost of acquisition<br />$7.8 billion<br />Half cash/Half PEP common stock<br />Adds $4 billion in debt to PEP balance sheet<br />Increase in EPS of $0.15 when fully realized in 2012<br />Create synergies of $300 million by 2012<br />Cost efficiency and better revenue opportunities<br />