• Share
  • Email
  • Embed
  • Like
  • Save
  • Private Content
Social growth 5.1
 

Social growth 5.1

on

  • 813 views

 

Statistics

Views

Total Views
813
Views on SlideShare
640
Embed Views
173

Actions

Likes
0
Downloads
3
Comments
0

2 Embeds 173

http://www.awarenessnetworks.com 172
http://awarenessnetworks.com 1

Accessibility

Categories

Upload Details

Uploaded via as Adobe PDF

Usage Rights

CC Attribution License

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Processing…
Post Comment
Edit your comment

    Social growth 5.1 Social growth 5.1 Document Transcript

    • Social Media Scorecard May 1, 2012 Facebook Facebook FB % Twitter Fans, Twitter Fans, Twitter % Total Fans, Total Fans, Industry/Company % Change Fans, 4/24 Fans, 5/1 Change 4/24 5/1 Change 4/24 5/1 Airlines 3,746,905 3,795,506 1.3% 3,843,452 3,850,467 0.2% 7,590,357 7,645,973 0.7% American Airlines 282,503 286,350 1.4% 357,032 359,627 0.7% 639,535 645,977 1.0% Delta 307,180 308,564 0.5% 315,816 317,744 0.6% 622,996 626,308 0.5% JetBlue 592,790 595,944 0.5% 1,672,281 1,672,742 0.0% 2,265,071 2,268,686 0.2% Southwest 2,187,562 2,227,121 1.8% 1,286,537 1,287,549 0.1% 3,474,099 3,514,670 1.2% United Airlines 343,301 343,604 0.1% 6,940 7,154 3.1% 350,241 350,758 0.1% US Airways 33,569 3,746,905 33,923 3,795,506 1.1% 1.3% - 204,846 3,843,452 205,651 0.4% 3,850,467 0.2% - 238,415 7,590,357 239,574 7,645,973 0.5% 0.7%TOTAL Footwear/Athletic Apparel 61,899,332 62,364,809 0.8% 821,427 839,738 2.2% 62,720,759 63,204,547 0.8% Adidas 13,854,448 13,955,089 0.7% 233,401 238,231 2.1% 14,087,849 14,193,320 0.7% Converse 29,549,310 29,797,301 0.8% 59,098 60,449 2.3% 29,608,408 29,857,750 0.8% DC Shoes 8,551,944 8,594,627 0.5% 102,148 103,806 1.6% 8,654,092 8,698,433 0.5% Nike 8,882,037 8,944,873 0.7% 368,811 378,586 2.7% 9,250,848 9,323,459 0.8% Reebok 1,061,593 1,072,920 1.1% 57,969 58,666 1.2% 1,119,562 1,131,586 1.1% 61,899,332 62,364,809 0.8% - 821,427 839,738 2.2% - 62,720,759 63,204,547 0.8%TOTAL Comics 4,458,258 4,508,958 1.1% 390,617 399,737 2.3% 4,848,875 4,908,695 1.2% DC Comics 626,534 633,530 1.1% 114,265 115,856 1.4% 740,799 749,386 1.2% Marvel Comics 3,831,724 3,875,428 1.1% 276,352 283,881 2.7% 4,108,076 4,159,309 1.2% 4,458,258 4,508,958 1.1% - 390,617 399,737 2.3% - 4,848,875 4,908,695 1.2%TOTAL Fast Food 47,146,366 47,637,397 1.0% 1,200,005 1,226,567 2.2% 48,346,371 48,863,964 1.1% Burger King 4,903,309 4,942,047 0.8% 51,187 52,004 1.6% 4,954,496 4,994,051 0.8% McDonalds 18,930,764 19,135,189 1.1% 438,924 447,190 1.9% 19,369,688 19,582,379 1.1% Subway 12,476,198 12,692,352 1.7% 462,524 477,614 3.3% 12,938,722 13,169,966 1.8% Taco Bell 8,551,406 8,563,372 0.1% 179,621 181,703 1.2% 8,731,027 8,745,075 0.2% Wendys 2,284,689 2,304,437 0.9% 67,749 68,056 0.5% 2,352,438 2,372,493 0.9% 47,146,366 47,637,397 1.0% - 1,200,005 1,226,567 2.2% - 48,346,371 48,863,964 1.1%TOTAL Beverages 104,983,626 105,334,962 0.3% 2,078,655 2,097,781 0.9% 107,062,281 107,432,743 0.3% Coca-Cola 41,513,551 41,612,884 0.2% 525,313 529,366 0.8% 42,038,864 42,142,250 0.2% Dr. Pepper 11,827,487 11,833,851 0.1% 94,537 94,860 0.3% 11,922,024 11,928,711 0.1% Monster Energy 15,613,910 15,777,121 1.0% 225,390 229,204 1.7% 15,839,300 16,006,325 1.1% Pepsi 8,101,988 8,127,532 0.3% 632,689 640,624 1.3% 8,734,677 8,768,156 0.4% Red Bull 27,926,690 27,983,575 0.2% 600,726 603,727 0.5% 28,527,416 28,587,302 0.2% 104,983,626 105,334,962 0.3% - 2,078,655 2,097,781 0.9% - 107,062,281 107,432,743 0.3%TOTAL Celebrities (Top 5) 258,082,369 259,548,607 0.6% 67,937,114 68,770,705 1.2% 326,019,483 328,319,312 0.7% Eminem 56,041,292 56,376,234 0.6% 10,383,479 10,481,951 0.9% 66,424,771 66,858,185 0.7% Lady Gaga 50,208,768 50,375,572 0.3% 23,420,865 23,679,873 1.1% 73,629,633 74,055,445 0.6% Michael Jackson 47,770,981 48,092,016 0.7% 678,040 684,999 1.0% 48,449,021 48,777,015 0.7% Rihanna 54,822,992 55,139,450 0.6% 17,793,878 18,147,618 2.0% 72,616,870 73,287,068 0.9% Shakira 49,238,337 49,565,336 0.7% 15,660,852 15,776,264 0.7% 64,899,189 65,341,600 0.7% 258,082,369 259,548,607 0.6% - 67,937,114 68,770,705 1.2% - 326,019,483 328,319,312 0.7%TOTAL Favorite Foods 87,094,007 87,298,456 0.2% 83,510 84,383 1.0% 87,177,517 87,382,839 0.2% Oreo 26,113,478 26,190,490 0.3% 39,956 40,206 0.6% 26,153,434 26,230,696 0.3% Pringles 19,137,817 19,175,756 0.2% 11,204 11,421 1.9% 19,149,021 19,187,177 0.2% Reeses 9,186,680 9,224,189 0.4% - - 0.0% 9,186,680 9,224,189 0.4% Skittles 21,739,745 21,784,453 0.2% 30,962 31,302 1.1% 21,770,707 21,815,755 0.2% Starburst 10,916,287 10,923,568 0.1% 1,388 1,454 4.8% 10,917,675 10,925,022 0.1% 87,094,007 87,298,456 0.2% - 83,510 84,383 1.0% - 87,177,517 87,382,839 0.2%TOTAL Hospitality (Loyalty Programs) 323,215 323,738 0.2% - - 323,215 323,738 0.2% Marriott Rewards 224,739 224,820 0.0% na na 224,739 224,820 0.0% Starwood Preferred Guest 98,476 98,918 0.4% na na 98,476 98,918 0.4% 323,215 323,738 0.2% - - - 0.0% - 323,215 323,738 0.2%TOTAL Gaming 44,591,141 44,769,994 0.4% 1,962,670 1,973,766 0.6% 46,553,811 46,743,760 0.4% Nintendo 22,472,626 22,549,125 0.3% 212,650 214,481 0.9% 22,685,276 22,763,606 0.3% Playstation 5,124,360 5,152,176 0.5% 1,270,920 1,275,477 0.4% 6,395,280 6,427,653 0.5% X-Box 16,994,155 17,068,693 0.4% 479,100 483,808 1.0% 17,473,255 17,552,501 0.5%TOTAL 44,591,141 44,769,994 0.4% - 1,962,670 1,973,766 0.6% - 46,553,811 46,743,760 0.4% TOTAL 612,325,217 615,582,425 0.5% 78,317,450 79,243,144 1.2% 690,642,667 694,825,569 0.6% Prepared by Awareness, Inc. All Rights Reserved ©2012