4. Dear Educators:
The Elementary Writing Prompt Booklet Committee spent a great deal of time preparing this
document for your use. We would like to know what was beneficial to you and what could be
Please take a few minutes to complete the following questionnaire by April 15th and return to
Central Services, Division of Teaching and Learning (Room 253). Your feedback will help us to
improve the booklet.
Thank you in advance for your assistance!
1. Did you find the booklet useful as a supplementary resource?
2. Did you use the prompts?
3. Did you use the activities that were prepared for each step of
the writing process?
4. If yes, were the lessons easy to follow?
5. Did you share the sample essays with your students?
6. Were you able to model to students how to move a paper
proficiency using the samples and lessons provided?
7. What part(s) of the booklet was/were most useful to you?
8. What part(s) of the booklet was/were not useful to you?
9. What do you think should be included in the booklet that was not in it?
10. Do you have any additional comments?
Please return to :
K-12 English/Language Arts Curriculum Specialist
Milwaukee Public Schools
Division of Teaching and Learning, Room 253, Central Services