Mobyle Bioinformatics Web Portal
BOSC – July 9th, 2010
What is Mobyle?
● a bioinformatics analysis Web portal.
● provides an access to bioinformatics command
line tools via a web interface.
● emphasis on:
● usability for biologists,
● extensibility for developers,
● maintainability for server administrators
New and Next,
● misc. tools (interface validation and deployment,
● performance improvements
● Support for OpenID (thanks to O. Sallou from GenOuest)
● Support for more Resource Management Systems,
SGE, Torque, LSF via execution plugins (DRMAA)
Want to learn more?
● Come see our posters
● Poster Z07 - Mobyle Platform: Bioinformatics applications from
command-line to web-based workflows and services
● Poster Z13 - MobyleNet: user-centered large spectrum service
integration over distributed sites.
● Technology Track session:
● Mobyle: An integrated bioinformatics platform for performing web-
on Monday, room 306, 11:45->12:10
B. Néron, H. Ménager, C. Maufrais, N. Joly, J. Maupetit, S. Letort, S. Carrere, P.
Tuffery, and C. Letondal Mobyle: a new full web bioinformatics framework
Bioinformatics Advance Access published on November 15, 2009, DOI
10.1093/bioinformatics/btp493. Bioinformatics 25: 3005-3011.