It is quite obvious that many of the skills and competencies that are required to become an effective Field Sales Professional are also quite essential for the success for your Inside Sales Team. However, not withstanding their shared skill-set, Inside Sales Professionals must also overcome several unique challenges that Field Sales Professionals do not. As such, it is a must for Inside Sales Professionals to have specialized training to conquer these "challenges".
Our "Seven Critical Steps to Effective Inside Selling" course not only maximizes your ability to meet the needs of your existing customers, but also paves the way to engaging new prospects powerfully and profitably.
After this training course, participants will learn to:
1. Enumerate and explain the steps to proper pre-call research and the techniques to attraction selling
2. Identify the role their emotions play in their jobs in order to manage them effectively
3. Rank and manage their current and potential key accounts
4. Create concrete sales objective prior to making their calls
5. Define and apply the most effective contact methods when making calls
6. Utilize proper questioning techniques to qualify leads, handle objections, and close deals
7. Recognize win-win situations and effectively use these situations to win deals