Most marketing plans are designed for implementation. That's important. And, it's not enough. How many times have you known what needs to be done and not done it? A dry, dull, mechanical plan will do that to you. An alternative is to write your Marketing Plan as a Manifesto. In this way, you will be inspired as well as hyper clear on what you're building and how to implement it.
In this hands-on, practical, action-filled event you'll:
• Define your big idea to attract your ideal clients more easily
• Create a clear vision for you and your business to keep you focussed
• Confirm who is your ideal client to make it easier to generate referrals
• Design a Community around your idea to accelerate your results
• Identify key elements to build your idea and bring your brand to life
• Write a powerful statement of your intent to inspire your daily action
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.