Amali maidan mai kamyabi kaise
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

Like this? Share it with your network

Share

Amali maidan mai kamyabi kaise

  • 372 views
Uploaded on

عملی میدان میں کامیابی

عملی میدان میں کامیابی

More in: Spiritual
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Be the first to comment
    Be the first to like this
No Downloads

Views

Total Views
372
On Slideshare
372
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0

Actions

Shares
Downloads
4
Comments
0
Likes
0

Embeds 0

No embeds

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
    No notes for slide

Transcript

  • 1. ‫)اور اے مسلمانو( تم اپنی قسموں کو آپس میں‬ ‫ایک دوسرے کو دھوکا دینے کا ذریعہ نہ بنا لینا۔‬‫کہیں ایسا نہ ہو کہ کوئی قدم جمنے کے بعد اکھڑ‬ ‫کُ‬ ‫جائے اور تم اس جرم کی پاداش میں کہ تم نے‬‫یعنی کوئی شخص اسلم روکا ، برا نتیجہ دیکھو‬ ‫لوگوں کو اللہ کی راہ سے کی صداقت کا قائل‬ ‫کُ‬ ‫اورجانے کے بعد بھگتو۔)تمہاری بد( اخلقی دیکھ‬ ‫ہو سخت سزا محض النحل 49‬ ‫کر اس دین سے برگشتہ ہو جائے اور اس وجہ‬ ‫سے وہ اہل ایمان کے گروہ میں شامل ہونے سے‬ ‫رک جائے کہ اس گروہ کے جن لوگوں سے اس‬
  • 2. ‫دو روزہ تنظیمی کیمپ برائے‬‫گرلس اسلمک اورگنائزیشن‬ ‫مہاراشٹرا زون‬‫۹۲/۸۲نومبر ۲۱۰۲، بمقام مرکز‬ ‫اسلمی یونس کالونی‬ ‫اورنگ آباد‬
  • 3. ‫تقدیر اور رد عمل‬ 10% of life is made up of what happens to you.…90% of life is decided by how you react…
  • 4. We cannot stop the car from breaking down.The plane will be late arriving, which throws our whole schedule off. A driver may cut us off in the traffic.
  • 5. We have NO control over this 10%. The other 90% is different. You determine the other 90%. How?... By your reaction.
  • 6. You are having breakfast with your family. Your sister knocks over a cup of coffee Onto your college shirt.You have no control over what has just happened. What happens next will be determined by how you react.
  • 7. You curse. You harshly scold your sister for knocking the cup over. She breaks down in tears. After scolding her, you turn to your mother and you criticize her for placing the cup too close to the edge of the table. A short verbal battle follows. You storm upstairs and change your shirt.Back downstairs, you find your sister has been too busy crying to finish her breakfast and getting ready to go to school. She misses the bus.
  • 8. The plane is late. It is going to mangle your schedule for the day.Why take out your frustration on the flight attendant? She has no control over what is going on. Use your time to study, get to know the other passenger, why stress out? It will just make things worse.
  • 9. THE ICEBERGHOW MUCH DO YOU SEE OF AN ICEBERG?
  • 10. THE ICEBERG ONLY 10% OF ANY ICEBERG IS VISIBLE. THE REMAINING 90% .IS BELOW SEA LEVEL
  • 11. THE ICEBERG VISIBLEABOVE SEA LEVEL % 10 SEA LEVEL INVISIBLEBELOW SEA LEVEL % 90
  • 12. THE ICEBERG KNOWLEDGE KNOWN &TO OTHERS SKILLS SEA LEVEL UNKNOWNTO OTHERS ATTITUDE
  • 13. THE ICEBERG KNOWNTO OTHERS BEHAVIOR SEA LEVEL UNKNOWNTO OTHERS VALUES – STANDARDS – JUDGMENTS ATTITUDE MOTIVES – ETHICS - BELIEFS
  • 14. WHAT MAKES YOUR LIFE 100% ?Let each letter of the alphabetic has a value equals to it sequence of thealphabetical order:A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26S K I L L S19 11 9 12 12 19 = 82K N O W L E D G E11 14 15 23 12 5 4 7 5 = 96H A R D W O R K8 1 12 4 23 15 18 11 = 98A T T I T U D E1 20 20 9 20 21 4 5 = 100
  • 15. THE CAN DO ATTITUDE You CAN DO everything, but not all at once. You CAN DO everything, if it’s important enough for you to do. You CAN DO everything, but you may not be the best at everything. You CAN DO everything, but there will be limitations. You CAN DO everything, but you’ll need help.
  • 16. ‫ٹیم‬ ‫ورک‬
  • 17. You just need to remember this word POT
  • 18. P rogress OT
  • 19. Human Brains Let’s make them active and happy frequent, small ,exciting activities accomplishments
  • 20. Milestone …,Hmm It seems miles and miles away?months 3 ?months 6?months 9
  • 21. Keep Focus on the destination, make sure you don’t go the wrong way
  • 22. Progress Expectancy for Each Individual Culture-Fit . Talent . Drive
  • 23. PO T wnership
  • 24. …Problems are everywhere
  • 25. I see the problem I own the problemI solve the problem
  • 26. T ransparency
  • 27. Transparencya foreign concept in team
  • 28. Get Everybody To Engage in Activities
  • 29. So, remember this word POT ss Ownership Tr an re s r og pa ren P cy
  • 30. What is Delegation?1.Delegation is the process by whicha leader assigns to his followers theright to act and to make decisions incertain areas.2.Delegation is narrower thanempowerment because it relates toa specific task.
  • 31. A Chinese ProverbIf you want one year of prosperity,grow grainIf you want ten years of prosperity,grow TreesIf you want one hundred years ofprosperity, grow people
  • 32. Delegation Checklist1.Select the appropriate follower.2.Select a delegate with whom you have areciprocal trusting relationship.3.Delegate both the pleasant and the unpleasant,the easy and the challenging.4.Delegate ahead.5.Delegate in whole chunks.6.Delegate precisely, but step back from thedetails.7.Delegate; don’t abdicate; retain someimportant tasks for your self.8.Give credit .
  • 33. ‫واحد‬‫راستہ‬
  • 34. ‫منصوبہ سازی کے لئے ۸ ـ ک ـ اسکیم‬
  • 35. ‫کون‬‫کون‬
  • 36. ‫طریق‬ ‫طریق‬‫ابلغ مشن – منصوبہ -‬ ‫ابلغ‬ ‫ترجیحات‬ ‫ضروریات‬ ‫ممبران‬
  • 37. ‫فیصلے سازی‬‫ممکنہ متبادل حل لئحۃ عمل کو اکٹھا کرنا‬ ‫.1‬ ‫انکے نتائج کو علیحدہ زیر غور لنا‬ ‫.2‬ ‫ہر نتیجہ کے امکانات کا جائزہ لیا جائے‬ ‫.3‬ ‫ہر نتیجہ کے فائدوں کا اندازہ لگایا جائے‬ ‫.4‬ ‫ہر نتیجہ کے امکانات اور فائدوں کو مل‬ ‫.5‬ ‫کردیکھا جائے کہ کونسا لئحۃ عمل‬ ‫مطلوب ہونا چاہئے‬ ‫مندرجہ بال مراحل میں ہر مر حلے پر‬ ‫شورائیت کی اسپرٹ کو قائم رکھتے‬
  • 38. Pentagon of Success
  • 39. ‫عملی نفاذ کی بنیادیں‬ ‫‪Communicate‬‬ ‫کن افراد کو فیصلوں‬ ‫‪Decisions‬‬ ‫سے مطلع کیا جائے‬ ‫‪Outline Action‬‬ ‫کیا کیا جائے‬‫‪Assign R‬‬‫‪esponsibility‬‬ ‫کون کرے‬ ‫‪Schedule Activity‬‬ ‫کب کیا جائے‬ ‫‪B‬‬‫‪udget R‬‬‫‪esources‬‬ ‫وصائل کہاں سے فراہم‬ ‫ہوں‬
  • 40. ‫جزاکم ال لہ‬ ّ‫خیر احسن‬ www.slideshare.net Ikhwan, jih, jamat