The main question:
Do you want access to 1.4 billion potential readers?
The Chinese market for eBooks
• Over 300 million Chinese readers pay for eBooks
• The total book market in China is worth 13.5bn USD
annually, grew eightfold in the past decade
– This 13.5bn USD is now moving online
• Top eBooks retailers are
Douban, Moqi, Dangdang, Z.cn and Jingdong
(combined market share of over 60%)
How do the Chinese read?
• Print format
• Desktop/laptop computers
– Chinese characters convey more meaning/square
screen inch than Western characters
More books are now sold in digital format than printed!
Differences from Western eBooks
• Books are often sold chapter by chapter
• Prices are lower (often below 1USD/book)
– ...but volumes are much higher
• Highly fragmented market: no clear leader as
in the case of Amazon in the US
Western writers have not been able to access
the Chinese readers... Until now!
How we can help
We can publish your book in English or in
Chinese for free!
Instead of fees, we take out 20% of sales. If you
need help to translate you book to Chinese, we
can do it for 30USD/1000 words.
How we do it
• Translating: native Chinese with English
• Publishing: we partner with domestic eBook
retailers to reach maximum spread
• Selling: we help with online
marketing, SEO/SEM, set up
Renren, Sina, Weibo and other Chinese social
How to sign up
Go to www.Chinofy.co and click Get Started!
You can also email us at info@Chinofy.co
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.