Building out a user experience (UX) team requires collaboration, establishing best practices, recruiting talent, finding advocates, and creating an infrastructure to support UX. Our panelists share their experience of creating and managing small and large UX teams. How do you make UX relevant, and an integral part of your organization?
- Amy Cueva, Founder and Chief Experience Officer, Mad*Pow
- Bob Thomas, Manager of User Experience, Liberty Mutual
- Jennifer Fabrizi, Lead of User Experience and Design, MassMutual
- Amy Kidd, Usability Manager, MathWorks
- Chauncey Wilson, Senior Manager of AEC User Research, Autodesk
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.