2. I picked this song because they played it at our senior walk and graduation. Every time I hear this song I think about how I never would’vemade it without the support of my mom and myfamily. This is a very inspirational song. This was one of the songs I constantly listened to during my senior year.
3. Move-In Day
4. My Room
5. I sung this song all day as we moved in. I don’t know why it just reminded me of moving out. Moving out was a bitter-sweet feeling, but I knew it was to better myself. The Jefferson’s moved out and moved up to a better place. Imoved out to get an education therefore I feel like I’m moving on up.
7. The first night I moved in all everybody wastalking about was party, party, party. It was cool to know that every night there was a party. It was literally a party in the AUC. This is like the ultimate party song. Hearing this song just makes me want to get up and dance.
8. First Day of Class Go girl, Go girl Look, Im still talking to you baby You like your school but youre sick of Sally Maybes Grey socks, she aint slow she cant rest tomorrows that big test Two of her friends strip she never judge them though She insecure with her body so she like f#ck it though I put you on that pedestal
9. Ambition is something you must have to be acollege student. When I hear this song it makes me strive for my goals even more. I’m anambitious girl. This songs speaks to me and has a positive message.
10. Campus Life
11. Turn up in other words means to get crunk, havefun, or to get hype. Being on campus makes you want to turn up every day. You can walk down the promenade and hear people talking aboutturning up. This song makes me want to turn up. I love listening to this before I go to a party.
12. Credits• https://www.google.com/• http://www.youtube.com/• http://www.youtube-mp3.org/• http://www.wikipedia.org/• My Personal Pictures• iTunes
13. Music• I Love College by Asher Roth• Never Would Have Made It by Marvin Sapp• Moving On Up from The Jefferson’s Original Theme Song• Party In The U.S.A by Miley Cyrus• Ambitious Girl by Wale• Turn Up by 2 Chainz