3. I pledge allegiance<br />to the flag<br />of the United States of America<br />And to the Republic<br />for which it stands,<br />One nation, under God, indivisible,<br />With liberty and justice for all<br />
4. Kwanzaa Celebration<br /><ul><li>Friday, December 10th from 3:30 to 6:30.
5. Tickets on sale during 5th and 6th period near the SAC.
6. Tickets must be purchased in advance.</li></li></ul><li>Juniors & Seniors!<br />Planning a college visit?<br />Please be sure to turn in a note to the attendance office before you go!<br />
7. OPEN MIC<br />Silver Quill is hosting a holiday-themed Open Mic Friday, December 17th at lunch in the media center. <br />It will include live performances, free food and sales of last year's magazine<br />If you want to perform email email@example.com. Sign-Up sheets are also posted in room 141, the english office and the media center. <br />
8. PTSA Book Fair<br />9 a.m. to 11 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 11<br />At the <br />Barnes & Noble on Rockville Pike<br />
9. Operation Fly<br />Please donate gently <br />used clothes and accessories. <br />Collection bags are located in <br />the SGA office and main office.<br />
10. Macbeth DVDs<br /><ul><li>Macbeth DVDs on sale!
11. $10 each, $15 for two
12. Place your order at bncmedia.org</li></li></ul><li>SGA Applications<br />Applications are now available in room 161.<br />Pick one up in the SGA Office room 161 during <br />5 or 6 lunch and return it by Thursday, December 23rd.<br />
13. Musicians Club<br /><ul><li>Do you like music?
14. Join the Musician’s Club!
15. Jam sessions, songwriting, music theory, and creativity sharing!
16. Every Thursday in Room 332, 2:30 to 3:30</li></li></ul><li>BLACKOUT!$7.00Tickets on sale next week<br />DECEMBER 18TH<br />
18. La Esquina Latina<br />Submit an article about violence against women in Latin America to Silver Chips’ Spanish Page-La Esquina Latina. <br />Submissions will be accepted from December 1st to December 17.<br />Contact Mrs. Gonzalez in Room 170<br />firstname.lastname@example.org<br />
19. Open Mic<br />Benefitting Special Olympics<br />Friday December 10th<br />Contact Jordana Rubenstein at email@example.com<br />
20. Word of the Day<br /><ul><li>The word of the day is delegate. (n) - a person designated to act for or represent another or others; deputy; representative, as in a political convention.The student was a delegate at the conference. </li></li></ul><li>The student was a delegate at the conference. <br />
21. DID YOU KNOW?<br />Elephants are the only mammals that can't jump. <br />
22. Produced by:<br />Alayna Abel<br />Peter Leonard<br />